Friday 10 November 2017

Wish list @ Banggood


Hello Everyone!!
Today i want to introduce  Banggood  . This is the site where you will get everything yo want . Not only fashion but also the stuff related to sports, fitness, electronics ,all you get at one place. you don't need to surf more than one website for your different requirements.
Banggood provides high quality product at very affordable prize. 

While browsing through the website, I fell in love with shoes and bags In fact, my wishlist currently has 45 items! Of course, I cannot show all these items, but below are some of my favorite items. I am sure you all will also like these :-)

When i saw this Women High Quality Patent Leather Elegant Handbag, i fell in love .



Second i loved the Women High Quality PU Leather Functional Capacity Handbag Shoulder Bag, its perfect for my office propose. 



I am workout freak person, so all the time sports shoes attract me very much. I selected these three shoes for my Gym, Zumba and Running.  
1. Fur Lining Cotton Casual Sport Outdoor Running Shoes For Women


2. Light Breathable Casual Mesh Women Sport Running Shoes




3. Women Sport Running Shoes Casual Outdoor Light Flats



As i mention in my previous post i am a traveler too, so here i select  shoes for bike riding  - Round Toe Zipper Wedge Platform Ankle Short Boots For Women



Have a look at my favorites and let me know which ones you loved in the comments!

Sale is here!!!!






30 comments:

  1. Die erste Tasche ist der Knaller . :)) Klasse
    Danke für´s zeigen
    LG heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love first bag and all pairs of shoes:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara Shweta, tutto molto bello e elegante, le borse e le scarpe mi sono veramente piaciute.
    Ciao e buon pomeriggio con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection, I really like the first bag!

    My Tester Mania

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pieces are really cool!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing selection, my darling! Lovely items!
    Like your list so much! SO nice bags, really for my taste.
    Have a nice day, darling.
    How to make the best lips scrub? Write about it, on my blog.
    New post is here. Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love second bag. It's so cute. Great post. :)

    Minnah's Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices!

    xoxo ♥

    Jéssica || Fashion Jacket
    www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  9. me han gustado especialmente todas las zapatillas de deporte que nos enseñas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your ideas!
    Thanks for sharing!

    https://innakeils.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice selection my dear! I love all sport shoes! Pink is my favourite colour :)
    Check out my new post -> https://zszafypannyjoanny.blogspot.com/2017/11/autumn-style-with-zaful-my-oredrs-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. As usual very interesting, dear! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful wish list and pieces, dear!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  14. genial, porque viene el black friday y estamos todas como locas buscando cositas que nos gustan, igual esto caerá por mi casa, jeje

    ReplyDelete