Thursday 28 March 2019

Every -Pretty !! Amazing collection .

Hello Bloggers!!

How are you doing? Hope life is treating you great. 

Today ,I have really great website to share with all of you. Yes, this is new collaboration about which i am super excited .  Every-Pretty  this is the  website i am talking about. I must say they have classy collection of all type of dresses. They have  dresses for every occasion. Color, prints, fabric everything is  exclusive. Best part is they are available in plus size too and at reasonable price. 
Here in India its a wedding season, and i have to attend weddings of very close ones. This is the perfect place where i will get everything as per my style .and i am sure it will fits into my budget too. Here i want to show you my favourites dresses. 
Next month i am going for wedding of my best friend, and i am gone be bridesmaid. I never to be bridesmaid before this . This is the first time so i am waiting for more to wear Bridesmaid dresses

Lace Cap Sleeve Evening Gown




I have special attraction for  Purple bridesmaid dresses . 
I was always willing to wear such purple dress. I want to look beautiful bridesmaid. And here there are awesome purple dresses i chose for myself. 


Ruched One Shoulder Evening Dress




Short Sleeveless Party Dress with V-Neck



There is one more occasion, my younger cousin is going to gratitude this year , and she is looking for  
  graduation dresses                          
I am gone suggest this site to her for selecting her dress for her special day. I know she gone love it. 


Lacey One Shoulder Short Party Dress





So guys what are you waiting for, go and hit this website for such awesome collection. If you are looking for wedding collection, i promise you won't stop on single dress:) . happy shopping. And let me about my selection 😊

9 comments:

  1. FIRST AND FOURTH ARE MY FAVORITE, BUT ALL DRESSES ARE AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastici, soprattutto il primo, il terzo e l’ultimo. Buona giornata.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guauuuu are amamzing. I love the two first and the Green one. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been a bridesmaid. And I don't want to. ;) But the dresses are nice, I like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purple one is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review!
    Thanks for sharing ❗️😎

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! Beautiful dresses! 😘

    https://bodyfashionblender.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete