Friday 28 June 2019

White Skirt!!

Hello All,

In Mumbai it's like pouring. Someone please stop this rain.... hahhha. But yes this rain is must to nullify the heat we were experising from last 3-4 month. So yea i am enjoying it by sitting at home , watching rain from my window and sharing this experience with all of you. Plus i want to share his new post of white skirt, which i got from Delhi. 
So about this Skirt, its white cotton skirt which has beautiful flow. Its long enough .This skirt gives a bit of traditional look if you wear proper accessories with it. I select white top with it.I have different top for this , which i can wear to get different look. For this look, i opt contrast jewelry, like sea green color necklace and matching earrings. I love those oxidised jewelry especially rings, the one i am wearing with this dress. I personally love this overall look. So pleasant and fresh .Bit of makeup and you are ready to go out .Hope you all like it .Have a look and tell me what you think about it and please drop your suggestions too. i will keep that in mind.
So guys have a look.











18 comments:

  1. Fresco e bello. Buona continuazione di giornata.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jewellery. I thought it was a dress, you can't really see that there are two pieces apart. But I believed what you wrote, so I looked closer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto bello ! Fresco ed estivo ! Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely white look. And you look beautiful, love your hair!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect dress for summer and lovely necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete