Thursday 16 November 2017

Winter collection at Rosegal.


In India Winter is already knocking.I am in Mumbai, it is the least cold place, but  because of heavy Rains in Mumbai this year  we are also  facing pretty cold here.
So I was looking for some good sweaters , and i got good unique collection at Rosegal . They have huge variety of winter wear . I always like doing shopping at Rosegal, they have really trendy designs of Sweaters .

My shopping list conent following items: 
1. Long Sleeve Pocket Design Winter Padded Coat Jacket - Cadetblue
2. Casual Hollow Out Cable Knit Sweater - Tutti Frutti 








Winter is calling! Visit Rosegal to get winter wear of your style. And let me know how you like my selection 😊

26 comments:

  1. Great collection
    Thank you for sharing
    we wish you a lovely day
    xoxo
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara Shweta, veramente belli questi modelli invernali, uno più bello dell'altro! Complimenti.
    Ciao e buona giornata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely items my fav are pink sweater and red coat plus purple hat...all:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rosegal. Great selection...
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection, love this post ! :-) xx

    VISIT MY BLOG PEOPLE :
    https://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2017/11/kimono.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Selection! The pink Sweater is my favorite Item.

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the first coat!
    Thank you for your follow! We follow via GFC and G+.
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  8. ;)

    Adorei essas peças! São todas lindas!

    Ótima quinta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the interesting information, dear! Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pink sweater is soo lovely!!*-*
    Great selection dear!
    I follow you too dear!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice selection my dear! I like mostly the red coat! It's perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selection. :) And I absolutley love the nº4! <3

    ReplyDelete