Saturday 10 February 2018

Valentine 's gift to Hubby from Gamiss!!

Hi everyone!!!
Yes, the special day is approaching!! I am sure you all must be ready with gifts for your love one. I know this is just occasion to show our love to our partner . 
And i got chance to gift my Hubby on this special day, which i received from Gmaiss .  One of my favorite website for clothing and styling ever.  Gamiss valentines gifts  has unique collection which is perfect for gifting on this loving occasion
My husband is great fan of checks , his shopping never completed without it, so checks is my first choice for him , and i found Turn-down Collar Long Sleeve Plaid Shirt - Red . This is such a fresh color, suits him perfectly. I love this shirt on him.












I always wanted light pink shirt to gift him, so i select this Single Breasted Shirt Collar Long Sleeve Shirt - Pink . He also liked it. I suggest him to wear this on evening dinner, which is has to treat me on Valentin's day.  

One more gift to him from me is Casual Loose Fit Zip Fly Multi-Pockets Cargo Pants For Men - Coffee . It got actually very loose to him, he did some alteration to it. But he like it, my propose solved :)





















On Valentine's  days how can i for get to pamper myself. So i ordered few amazing dresses for me too. Here they are.

My valentines eve special dress. 


 





















































 


Last but not least , Gmaiss has wonderful offers, don't fortget to check this out Gamiss valentines day 2018. Gamiss  already made my Valentin's day special like always. Happy week end to all.












75 comments:

  1. Cara Shweta, vedo che anche tu pensi a San Valentino, e vedo che ci ai portato ciò che è bello per i giovani.
    Ciao e buon fine settimana con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, i like Valentine's day. Thank you .

      Delete
  2. so sweet!
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day...nice dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pieces are so gorgeous! I really love that floral print dress. It looks beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fantastic haul, so lovely items! Wonderful gift for your husband!
    Great post darling! Awesome! Have a nice weekend!♥

    New post is here: Visit my blog, Malefica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tuoi vestiti sono veramente belli, mi piace quello blu, in particolare. Ciaoooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shirts. And dresses are amazing, love the flowers´ one.
    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Sleeveless Printed Vintage Fit and Flare Dress - Water Red fits so nice on you!!! It's my fav!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lot of dresses and all of them are really nice :-) Your husband is lucky -he got presents before Valentines ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfits!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both look great! My favourite piece is the striped dress 😍

    xx, Eleonora https://eleonorasleben.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looooove the bracelet at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great choices for your husband. Your dresses are beautiful, looking lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The clothes are wonderful..🕺💃 very cute and very wonderful you.🙂

    ReplyDelete
  15. You both will look very classy as you go out for your Valentines celebration. Love the striped dress.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post dear!
    I like your blog so much!
    Following you from now :) №341
    I will be very happy if you follow me back :)

    My blog - http://www.valeriianest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I like yours ann I follow you now- :-) I will be very happy if you follow me back. :-) By the way, beautiful dresses.

    Kisses from Spain

    Joanna
    http://cosmeticaaccion.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear,i am already following you.

      Delete
  18. What a great plaid shirt. I have several and found Brooks Brothers makes excellent ones. Your ruched vintage dress (no. 1) is also delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love plaid shirt for men.. and i like your outfit too..

    IT’S A GIRL THING
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your dress number 1! I follow your blog! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post dear, beautiful dresses :) ♥

    janalukic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. As usual very interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much darling, have a nice week to you too :)

      Delete
  24. I love your floral dress,
    you look perfect in it hun :)

    take a look at my newest BLOGENTRY

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your black dress and very interesting ideas for hubby:D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your first dress is beautiful :)
    Have a nice day
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the white and black dress!!!

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so pretty in all of the dresses :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for the interesting post! Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful clothes! I must say they are all very well. And what beautiful roses! I love red roses and tulips, but white too are very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful dresses for Valentine's day. The best gifts for women :)

    Regards,
    Patryk

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loved your looks and photos!!
    http://www.nossomosmoda.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your blog.
    Follow back ? 💋

    ReplyDelete