Monday 19 March 2018

Roesgal review!!

Hey all!!
How was your week end, hope it was good. Mine was wonderful, all time surrounded by my angel. It's fun to have her at home all day. 
So here i am , to post the review of Rosegal- one of best website for stylization.  
Many time you need to do something innovative with your dressing, it can be your casual or formal wear. We always want elegant and classic outfit, and for this Rosegal is definitely a style icon . 
Few days back i received the courier from Rosegal, which i was awaiting. 
There is no second thought about its amazing collection, where i always get confused to select , because of lots of varieties and trendy designs.  I was looking for something formal with fashionable color like Light Blue, and here i got this V Neck Bowknot Pin Up Fit and Flare Work Dress - Windsor Blue. This dress is so elegant, perfect for some meetings or any interview . It color is very pleasant with good fabric. 

 



















Another i wanted something floral, for informal , easy going outings with family and friends. And i think Pink can't be avoided- Vintage Cutout Floral Print Pin Up Dress - PinkHonestly i didn't think for moment to select this dress, and it turned out to be the way i wanted. its made up of very comfortable material .


 


















Then i got attracted by some trendy clutch which has Red,leather like texture- PU Leather Bow Clutch Wallet. It is so amazing. i can carry all cards, licence, cash and even coins inside it, and best part is I can put my Mobile inside it.Have a look.














My shopping will never be completed without shoes. I prefer pastel color for this upcoming summer. And not high heels either. There i got perfect shoes- Pointy Head Grind Arenaceous Small Shoes - Pink.















So guys what do you think about my selection at Rosegal? Feel free to search by yourself and do comment, i love to know your opinions.
 Happy week ahead.


60 comments:

  1. The blue suits you wonderfully!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!
    Thanks for sharing.

    https://innakeils.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a nice items, I adore your blue dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fisrt dress! it's so cute!

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute both dresses, but I prefer the handbag and shoes, as the second one gave me. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dresses

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you look amazing! i like dresses very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the one with floral pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice products, I really love the dresses, are very 50´s, I love this style.
    Have a very nice day pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those dresses are SO gorgeous! And I'm happy to hear you had such a good weekend.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the blue dress, it's a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I particularly loved the first dress and the clutch

    ReplyDelete
  13. That light blue dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Shweta !!!
    I love the Rosegal dresses !!! You look great with blue baby dress !! But the floral is also lovely !!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice dresses. I like very much the second one.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the dresses! They look very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful items. I like the first dress and the shoes. *_*

    Kathy's delight

    ReplyDelete
  18. Floral print dress is so cute!
    XoXo

    https://bodyfashionblender.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks a lot for sharing! Have a nice evening)

    ReplyDelete
  20. All great choices! I love the clutch but I'd be scared I'd forget it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cudownie wyglądasz w tych stylizacjach.Przyjemie czytało się notkę. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your dress looks wonderful :) You have cool clothes :)

    Regards and have a nice day,
    Patryk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everything looks really cute on you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both dresses are amazing and suit you very well. You are looking like a sweet spring lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful dresses! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing dresses

    Kisses
    http://www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice outfits..online shopping do give us surprises.

    ReplyDelete