Wednesday 29 August 2018

Color of the day-Green !

Hey All!!!

I know i know, lately i am not regular on the blog. Honestly this August month is not so happening for me. Because of the sprain i got in the leg, made me  so helpless. I am trying to cope up with it. Any way i am hoping that  i will get back to My workout, My Trekking, My Photo shoot very soon  that too with double of energy and great power 😊.
So here i am again trying to post something interesting. I had this Green Color dress in my wardrobe. Which i kept specially for out door trip ,it is like good for summer. I want to mention about this color.I read some where "Green is a calming color and is associated with generosity, healing, and a rejuvenated state of mind. People who wear green are charismatic and care deeply about the feelings of others. "  
Because of the color, it looks very refreshing  and cool outfit. Color plays a major role in our lives by the way it influences our moods and emotions. and i love bright and fresh colors. I paired it with some random  necklace of multi color stone. It changes my mood ,like this color. it makes me happy. Green color has an exceptionally positive influence on our physical health and mental state. As this color is tranquil, it makes us relaxed and reduces anxiety.
So guys what do you think about this color?? It energize you too ? let me know. Happy week ahead and stay fit and healthy.
 Don't forget to follow  My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin . Love you all.

 













48 comments:

  1. Cara Shweta, qualsiasi colore tu indossi è sempre bellissimo tu lo fai sempre diventare! Complimenti!!!
    Ciao e buona giornata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for great compliment :) Good day.

      Delete
  2. You look so beautiful in this dress my dear< I love this colorful necklace accent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color really suits you. The whole look is so summery:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this colour is so beautiful and energize. :) Very nice dress and necklace. Looking really amazingly. You are also so nice model. :) Greetings, be healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shweta,
    It is a gorgeous shade of green and looks lovely on you. I hope your leg is better.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Giac. My leg is ok. Big Hug to you too :)
      Was missing your presence here.

      Delete
  6. So nice and vital colour!! Big hug from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bella la tonalità di quel verde ! E' chiaro ma brillante nello stesso tempo. Un colore molto adatto all'estate. Auguri per la tua gamba. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello beautiful, great post! :)♥ I love your blog and I'm following it on GFC and hoping you could follow me back! xoxo

    Blisselly
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful colour :) Really suits you.
    Have a nice day!
    www.tipsforyoungers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would match with my nail polish. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit :)
    I hope you recover soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing dress and color!


    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot :D

    you look great! this dress looks perfect on you :)

    NEW GET THE LOOK POST | THE SNEAKER POWER :o
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect for summer! This makeup very suits to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wooohooo babe....just killing...and look at your eyes...They talk to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look stunning! This colour really suits you! ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭*

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
  17. r: Thank you so much, my dear *-*

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are looking really stunning Shweta. As green is my favorite color, I also like green dresses specially if they are light colored. Your dress is best fir for summer. Two Piece Outfits

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks a lot :D

    fantastic look my dear :)

    NEW YOUTUBE POST | WEEKEND VLOG: AVEIRO :o
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look gorgeous like always, love the dress, sandals and love your necklace. Hope your leg will get better soon!
    Regards,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh... this green is so soothing. Great color.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing dress :)
    Zapraszam na nowy post :)
    http://www.stylishmegg.pl/2018/09/summer-vibes.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how the necklace creates a very good compliment in your dress! Good way of pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope you are feeling better and heal quickly! I agree with what you said about color. It's something I use to feels at my best too!

    xx,
    Tania
    https://inspiremyfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. is there no color you cannot wear!? this is beautiful on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty.. and love the pop of color the necklace provides.

    https://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete