Monday 24 September 2018

Ethnic look in festive season!!

Hello Everyone,

Here in India Festive season has started. it is the time when entire country is tinged in colors of celebrations, enthusiasm and devotion. It’s the festive season, and quite obviously, everyone wants to wear something different and trendy. A contemporary fashion getting popular in recent times is fusion wear. It is a total saviour, especially when you are stuck in a fashion rut and need a touch of that ‘extra something’ in your simple outfits. 
I also choose something trendy for this season , here are my some clicks in my ethnic cum trendy attire, like 'extra something'. 
The dress i am wearing is called "Kurta", I got this  from Myntra. its online store. This is pure cotton kurta which is my favorite fabric perfect for all season. And color is superb. I paired it with ankle length white leggings. Accessorize it with junk jewelry like oxidized - neck lase , earrings and bangles. I put simple flat sandals with it.
So guys how do you like my this Ethnic look ?? Your each and every comment inspire me and encourage me to give my best in my next post, so please feel free to comment and give your valuable opinion to me. 
Have a great week ahead and take care of yourself and your love ones. 



















 

27 comments:

  1. great color on you..makes your eye stand out:)
    love the accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit I like yhe color and also that necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, my friend. I like it.
    This green color looks amazing on you.
    Have a nice day. :)

    Visit my blog, Amaterska Umjetnost ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi piace molto il colore del vestito e anche la collana. Buona settimana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molto carino e il colore mi piace tanto. Buon pomeriggio.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cara Shweta, non sono mai stato in India, ma lo sogno tanto, tu ci fai vere il bello di tutto, il vestito poi è bellissimo.
    Ciao e buon inizio della settimana con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, please visit to India, you will love here.

      Delete
  7. A very interesting colour. :)
    And we have autumn in Poland. Sandals got sent to the back shelves. It's only seven degrees outside, raining and windy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that shade of green.

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Superb!!! I like the neck-piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures, you look amazing♥
    Thank you for sharing :)

    BLOG
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice dress, i love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty color. Enjoy your season of festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Es muy lindo y te queda muy bien. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures. I like make-up and silver necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful color of the dress, suit you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a great shade of green! That jewelry is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty and nice look with green dress <3

    ReplyDelete