Saturday 24 November 2018

Maroon dress!!

Good morning all !!!

How is your Sunday treating you?? Mine is bit hectic . Lots of work ans studies. I have to manage so many things. But honestly I am enjoying it. I got new motive in my life. Let's see how it goes. I am hoping for best.

So today i am presenting a very casual dress of mine. Very feminine, trendy and super comfortable dress with lovely maroon color. I have't buy it recently, but whenever i wear this dress i got good compliments about its fitting and most importantly its color, which make it stylish.  I am too much love in this dress. I find this dress suitable for many occasion.  It don't need  too much makeup or accessories, so i wore dangling ear rings and matching bracelet. Its color itself is self complimenting it. i paired it with simple black sandals.
Do you like this dress and my look?? feel free to comment till my next post. 
Have a lovely weekend, and take good care of yourself.









 

 

17 comments:

  1. I love it, it´s so nice. The details in the shoulders are beautiful. Have a nice day dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sundays are fortunately full of relaxation, but I have a week of intense work that puts me KO ...
    Your clothes are always really beautiful! Brown is not my favorite color, but I must say that it is very good for you. How do you write, even without makup ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto, molto carino. Buona domenica, Shweta.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and elegant. Nice shooes, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's simple but looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE DRESS AND MAGNIFICIENT COLOR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Es bonito y te queda muy bien. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marvelous as usual dear. Keep posting. Good luck for the preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute dress.. great color.

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh very cute dress darling
    Thanks for share
    xx

    ReplyDelete