Friday 14 December 2018

Dazzling black dress for new year eve!!!

Hello all,

2019- A New year is around the corner. and i am excited for new year party . Are you all set for celebration? 
I have many plans in this coming year. I hope i will achieve what ever i have decided. 
For the 31st night i have decided to wear this black dress. I am sure you will wonder about this dress i opt in this chilling winter, but here in Mumbai, there is no as such cold, It only pleasant weather, and relief from humidity . You hardly need warm cloths here. So i can wear this dress at evening. 
This is not any new dress, its from one of my old collaboration ,(if anyone remember..heheheh) .
Basically i want to wear it because i got this new necklace for it.. I feel it goes perfectly with it.  And i got a finger ring too. I am great fan of black. And for such parties black  gives a classy look. Some smoky eye makeup with dark shade of lipstick and you are party ready.Am i right?? 
Guys let me know about my look for new year eve. I Would love to hear from all of you.
I wish you all a very warm Christmas and prosperous new year!!! 



 



 


 


 

 




36 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    fantastic choice, my friend! loved the combo

    NEW #DRESSTOIMPRESS POST | THE COATS FOR THE SEASON!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto elegante e ti sta molto bene. Buona giornata, di cuore.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. To celebrate the new year, I think it's a very suitable dress. Elegant, sophisticated, simple, which, I must say, is very good for you ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning in this dress my dear, I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. E' un abito molto elegante, adatto per le prossime feste . Ti sta molto bene !! Saluti e auguri !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look perfect with your hair down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! That necklace is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Te queda muy bonito todo. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot :D

    have a nice day, my friend :)

    NEW TIPS POST | XMAS MAKEUP EDITORIAL (EASY!)!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely dress that is perfect for New year eve but also for other occasions so this is been a really good investment for your closet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are gonna rock the party babe!!! Hope all your wishes get fulfilled in upcoming year. Stay blessed my friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, wish a very happy n joyful new year!!

      Delete
  13. Black is a classic color for super great party nights! You look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look stunning with the black outfit,
    its suits you!

    Regards,
    Prabhu....

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress could be perfect for my New-Years_eve party ♥ You look gorgeous!
    xoxo,
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Little black dress is always good choice! You look beautiful!
    xoxo

    https://bodyfashionblender.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look, Great post! x.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh the dress looks so amazing.
    It suits you perfectly and is the ideal one, for the festive days :)

    Need cute cat content?
    And some christmas vibes, take a look at my Youtube Video HERE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how you combined it with big piece of jewellery, really looks very glamorous <3

    LackaDaisy

    *LackaDaisy*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice dresses. It suits you. 🙂 Happy new year.✔😊

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! Beautiful outfit and makeup.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look elegant in your black dress!
    Merry Christmas!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your outfit so much!


    Cheers,
    | Alex | Trend Outfit For Fall



    ReplyDelete
  24. Have amazing last days of 2018!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic post!

    Kisses ...Dilek

    ReplyDelete