Saturday 28 November 2020

Wishlist for the Black Friday!

 Good morning All Loved ones,

Black Friday is around the corner. Here in India, it is not that popular, but when it comes to Shopping I am always excited. So  I have decided to make my shopping list. Black Friday is now known as a day when consumers can save big money on a variety of items, from appliances to shoes. So I am all set to make my wishlist. And you all hit the website and make your wishlist too.

I was surfing the website and as usual, I stopped at my most favorite shopping website, Ever-Pretty. This is a website that never disappointed me. And on Black Friday the sales offers are tremendously amazing. The great news is they are giving 30% off over $50 during Black Friday week for all my follower's fans: BLFBLOG30 (this code could be used on all their sites)

So guys have a look at My Wish list for this Black Friday.

 HAPPY SHOPPING!!

1. V-Neck Semi-Formal Chiffon Maxi Dress SKU EP09016BD04






2.  See-Through Floor Length Lace Evening Dress with Half Sleeve SKU EP07412BD04



4. Round Neck Lace and Chiffon Evening Prom Dresses for Party SKU EZ07695BD04 





Let me know your wishlist too, I will be waiting.

Till then stay safe and take care of yourself and you're loved once.  










26 comments:

  1. So many beautiful dresses. Perfect for you, queen. 👑

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never bought anything on Black Friday. ;p;p;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dresses are beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dresses are so beautiful! I love the one with the lace sleeves!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree for black Friday is best moment to shopping but stay safe hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the dresses but the first two are like for a cinderella 🤩

    Happy December ☃️☃️

    Shades of Silvie

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these dresses look amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/12/babor-hsr-lifting-cream-filorga-hydra.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. These dresses are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These dresses look so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I created a You Tube channel and it would mean a lot to me if you subscribe. Thank you!

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/12/elemis-gentle-rose-exfoliator.html
    YouTube - Le Parfum de Marija - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKymp0I0HU

    ReplyDelete