Saturday 10 April 2021

OOD-Black dress

 Good morning everyone!!

How is your Sunday going on? Mine is relaxing, no early wakeup, no workout, and no office, yes it is like everyone's Sunday. I don't do a workout on Sundays, body needs rest at least once a week. and it's like a cheat day too...heheheheeh. Just an excuse. But yes Sunday is definitely relaxing if I don't have any work outside.  I will wake up late, will have breakfast, some special cooking, then I will write a blog, will watch a movie, will talk to Mom and sister over the phone for an hour and most importantly I will sleep in the afternoon 😄. I am not such an outing person, So most of my Sundays are like this. Today I have the plan to do some online shopping too. 

Today's outfit is not online. I bought it from a local shop. I generally like to buy from that shop, he has always some unique clothes. Once in a year, I visit his shop. Sometimes I get good cloth, like this dress. The fabric of this dress is cotton, which is my all-time favorite. And during summer it is the most comfortable fabric, especially here in Mumbai(India). In fact, I love its pattern. Its straps on the shoulder are super cool. The neck is quite deep, isn't it? But I love it. And it's black too. So overall I like this dress. I bought a new necklace, which goes perfect with this dress. I paired it with black sandals and did smoky eyes with kajal. Opt for a bit darker shade of lipstick. Noting to do with hair, so I kept it as it is. Actually needed a haircut that time, which I have now. 

Anyways guys please let me know how this dress looks on me? I am sure I won't wear it outside(because of deep neck). Or should I do some alteration for the neck? Please give me some idea about it. I would love to hear from all of you.

Till then stay safe, stay home and take care of yourself and your loved ones. Have a nice Sunday.




















20 comments:

  1. Love this little black dress on you 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you've been able to have a relaxing Sunday! That is so important. Nothing better that relaxing before the start of another week. That dress is so gorgeous!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dress.
    My Sundays are also very lazy, usually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un vestito semplice, impreziosito dal trucco e da quella bellissima collana. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo lo veo muy bonito y el collar me gusta mucho. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BLACK DRESS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooow! You look stunning :)  

    ReplyDelete