Sunday 16 May 2021

OOD- Jump Suit!!

 Good Morning all lovely people!!!


It's Sunday morning, another Sunday as same as others, quite relaxing. So I am following my routine of writing a blog. 

In India, summer is extreme, but yesterday it was raining at midnight, so got a bit of relief. But it's better to have summer during this time so that when the rain comes after this will be more effective. The weather is uncertain.

I am still doing work from home, now we are used to it. But miss sometimes going out, getting ready for office, catching the train, meeting colleagues and all. Now when it will actually start, it will difficult for all of us to adapt to our pre-pandemic routine. Hope this will normalize soon. We will go to the office wearing new clothes, we will do shopping, we will run to catch the train, etc...Hahhahaha. 

Nowadays I don't have reason to do online shopping too but still managed to order this jumpsuit. I was in a dilemma whether I should order this or not, it will suit me or not, but finally, I ordered it. and I loved it. But it looks like more of a gown than a jumpsuit😄. It is a bit loose to me and longer for me. It's perfect for my daughter's height, she is taller than me. Nowadays she is like Mama give this dress to me, she can easily fit in my any dress, she likes to wear my dresses. Believe me it is the best feeling in the world when your daughter getting taller than you, you can share clothes with her. 

Today's jumpsuit is good for her, but I told her let me do the shoot with it, then you can take this, she was more than happy. 

I never tried a jumpsuit before this, but it is very comfortable, light, and easy to carry. The floral print on it is very nice. Fabric is skin-loving and its neck and shoulder pattern I love the most. It is longer for me, Maybe after this lockdown, I will go out and will do some alteration. I paired it with simple pearl earrings. Smoky eye shadow, kajal, and lipstick. Needed to wear heels, as it requires to reduse its length. Overall this jumpsuit is very nice, I loved it.

So guys tell me do it look like Jumpsuit or just a long gown? Please freely give your opinion.I  will be awaiting!! Till then stay safe stay home take care of yourself and your loved ones. 



















17 comments:

  1. Parece un vestido pero se ve bonito. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I like too much palazzo pants. You look so pretty with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like a gown ;) But it's very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are definitely advantages to working from home. But it definitely makes sense that you miss that old routine and seeing co-workers! This outfit is really beautiful!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your look. Thanks for sharing such a great post.

    Cheers,

    Alexandra,
    Long Plaid Coat Trend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review and beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. 😍 Love this flower print. ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  8. A dress and a ring are both stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always inspire me to try new things with my clothing.



    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back. thank you.

    ReplyDelete