Saturday 25 March 2023

OOD- Pretty Black Dress

 Happy Weekend to all pals!!

March is about to end, and 3 months of the new year have already gone. Really time flies. And this time reveal who will stay with you. In real life, we met many people, but few come just to make us realize nothing is forever. No matter what after some time they will leave you without any explanation. And you will be searching for what was your fault, where you lack. Time will make you realize your real worth, those who left may be their role in your life was done. They taught you what they had to. Time will teach you the best lesson of your life. The moment will come when you will need to walk all again and accept the situation and move on. I have learned never to regret, whatever happened, happened for some reason. So accept it and let it go, holding on to that will lead you only to pain.

Anyways, everyone is going through something. But we have a life too. So here my another dress, a very pretty black dress ordered from one of my favorite websites Myntra. It is a super gorgeous dress with an amazing fitting. Fabric is just loveable to the skin. The pattern of the dress is like perfect for my body. What I loved most about this dress is the zip at back, which gives a dress a very trendy look and fit too. Another thing is its white embroidery work at the lower part of the dress. Which is so beautiful. Overall dress is very comfortable. I can wear it on day outings or on evening outings too. The dress is sufficient no need for accessories as such, a pair of diamond earrings with a diamond pendant is enough. Black block heels look good on it. Smoky eyes with Kajal and a light shade of lipstick are what I want. Hair I keep it simple. 

So guys what do you say about this dress? Isn't it pretty? Please give your expert comment about it, I always love to hear from all of you. Till then take care of yourself and your loved ones and stay safe.




















6 comments:

  1. Molto bello !! Mi piace soprattutto la parte inferiore, con quel motivo in bianco. Un abito versatile e perfetto per ogni occasione, con gli accessori giusti. Saluti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice dress and I love the pattern. :)
    It's beautiful and very true what you wrote at the begining of your post. I also believe that everyting is FOR something, there is always a lesson to be learned and so on. And I think that you are right ; people who disappear from our lives might simply have finished their role, their part in our lives... I have been thinking of writing to somebody I lost almost three years ago. But your post was like an answer to my doubts. I will not do it. I was over, and it was good.
    Take care and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you got your answer, you too take care dear!!

      Delete
  3. Lovely dreess perfect for work with a blazer or a cardigan or simply for a date!!!

    ReplyDelete