Monday 18 March 2024

Embracing Elegance: A Tale of Tradition and Modernity in White Cotton Saree

 Hey everyone!

Hope you all are doing great. I have started loving loving me, crazy me, right? Sometimes it's good to be crazy. I have many new things to share in the coming days, so stay tuned with me stay crazy, and don't stop loving loving you.

Today, I want to share my fashion adventure with you. I have decided to step out of my comfort zone and try something new: a white pure cotton Banarasi saree with a blue silk blouse. Sounds fancy, right? Well, it was! To jazz up my look, I added some oxidized jewelry. They're these cool, antique-looking pieces that give off a vintage vibe. I felt like I was adding a touch of history to my outfit! Now, when it came to my hair, I couldn't decide between letting it loose or tying it up in a bun. So, you know what I did? I did both! I let my hair down at some points and tied it up at others. It was fun switching between the two styles throughout the style. Let's not forget about the nose pin! I've never really worn one before, but I thought, "Why not give it a shot?" And you know what? I loved it! It added a cute little sparkle to my face.

Okay, so here's the thing: I've always avoided cotton sarees because I thought they wouldn't look good on me. I mean, they can look kinda fluffy, right? But, was I wrong! This saree hugged my body in all the right places and made me feel super elegant.

One of my favorite parts of the outfit was pinning up the pallu(the free-flowing part of the saree is called pallu). You know, that part of the saree that drapes over your shoulder? I loved how it looked when I pinned it up. It added a touch of sophistication to the whole look.

Overall, I felt amazing in my white cotton saree! It was a reminder that sometimes, it's good to step out of your fashion comfort zone and try something new. Who knows? You might just discover a whole new side of your style!

So guys it's your turn, let me know your opinion about my new traditional look. Please feel free to give me feedback. Till then take care of yourself and the people around you.









































17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mi sembra un sari molto fresco ed estivo. Sta bene abbinato con il blu , che lo fa risaltare. Saluti. Buona settimana.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!!
    Some say that stepping out of your comfort zone is both painful and rewarding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me parece precioso. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashion is about having fun and experimenting. Love it in white and blue.
    https://www.photosbycris.com.au/cris-santos-live-at-qsj-radio/

    ReplyDelete