Monday 6 November 2017

Ready for Party .


Hi again , everybody!!

In Today's post i bring you this gorgeous dress from Twinkledeals an outfit that perhaps is 

more of party wear than my previous ones is that i like a lot of dresses in my day to day, 

done what i set out to go to the other days.

I love this dress. The texture and fitting of VintageHollow Out High Waist Pin Up Dress - Black
 is just perfect!!





The main attraction of this get up is the most 

beautiful  A Suit of Faux Amethyst Dragonfly Necklace and Earrings





Another thing is  Rhinestoned Ring - Golden , which is compliment to my look.





 last but not least 

is  Faux Pearl Horse Flower Coin BraceletRhinestoned Ring - Golden , which i am not wearing in these pics.




 I hope you all like my this attire . Don't forget to visit 

Twinkledeals & post comment on my selection .


Have a nice week to all. 

35 comments:

  1. You look wonderful in your dress!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress and lovely bracelet:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;D

    Gostei do look!

    Ótima segunda!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing dress,
    you look so lovely. The perfect party-outfit.

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress, thanks for sharing, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautyful look. Amazing dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very interesting. Thanks a lot for sharing and have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg this dress is amazing and look really wonderful on you!
    So cute and nice style! Your hair is wonderful, like it.

    New post is on my blog! Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot :D

    you look absolutelly amazing my friend :D loved it!

    NEW REVIEW POST | NO WORDS: The PERFECT FACE CREAM for MIXED SKIN!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! Love the way the accessories go with this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A pretty dress, looks great on you.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely dress!

    Would you like to support each other by following? Let me know <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , I am already following you.
      Please follow me back.

      Delete
  14. Thanks a lot :D

    your hair is absolutelly amazing my friend :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | REASONS WHY I LOVE BLOGGING!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Shweta,
    You look lovely. the dress fits you beautifully and I like it both with your hair up and down. Great accessories !
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply elegant Shweta!!!!!!!Keep posting...love to see your posts

    ReplyDelete