Wednesday 8 November 2017

Try something new @ Zaful


Today i was thinking to try something new with my style of wearing & start wandering though Fashion Websites(as usual) and no wonder i stopped when i crossed though Zaful 
It was my wish to do shopping @ Zaful and  I must say they have vast collection of Jumpsuits , Skirts  and Blazers in well designs, colors and of course of high quality. They offer you latest trend .

This time i got attracted towards  Floral Print Belted Cami Jumpsuit - Purplish Blue


second i saw this beautiful well fit Houndstooth Maxi Pleated Skirt - Checked






Blazer selection is also amazing. i love these  Solid Color Lapel Collar Blazer - Black and  V-Neck Solid Color Blazer - Black




Along with this i really like this  Long Sleeve High Split Floral Surplice Dress - Wine Red . Its color is very unique.


Want more???
Here it goes .


These all are my choices. Go and try your new style at Zaful and don't forget to remark on my selection. Good time to all😄 .

27 comments:

  1. Cara Shweta, questi bellissimi modelli, sono veramente adatti a te!!!
    Ciao e buon pomeriggio con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  2. pero que maravilla, me gusta mucho lo que nos enseñas hoy, tengo que empezar a pensar en regalos navideños, y me parece una gran opcion. A mi me encantaría para mi, todo todito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for Christmas gift propose its really good.

      Delete
  3. This first dress is soo good:)


    buziaki:*
    WWW.KARYN.PL

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual interesting post! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selection!

    xoxo ♥

    Jéssica || Fashion Jacket
    www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, me too follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all items selected especially first and last floral dresses and the blue blazer jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the beautiful post! Have a nice day)

    https://elenabienvenido.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your wishlist!
    Thanks for sharing

    https://innakeils.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete