Friday 15 December 2017

Gift to Hubby on Anniversary from Gamiss!

Hello love ones!!
I was thinking that why don't we promote Men's cloths and accessories on our blogs, thing is we all know that such wonderful websites  have fantastic stuff for men too. Am i right? So This time I ordered everything for my husband from Gamiss my favored website. 
It arrived day after my anniversary.  It was perfect gift to my husband from me on  our 12th wedding Anniversary. He loved all items. He was happy to receive this gift. 

 He likes to wear casual shirts more. So i ordered Turn-Down Collar Slimming Long Sleeve Checked Men's Button-Down Shirt - Deep Blue - 2xl  





                      

Color is very pleasant with good quality the way he wants. I was worried about size, but its perfectly fit .
He wanted casual shoes too, This Man Leather Shoes Winter Driving Indoor Casual Soft Bottom Trend Shoes - Blue - 45, solve my purpose. He loved it. 








He wanted socks : One Set Two Bars Jacquard Socks .Its very lovely pair of socks and of  made up of good fabric.


I ordered one Sparkly Rhinestone Chain Bracelet - White for me. its so gorgeous. Suits any of my dress. 











So guys what do you think of my gift to hubby? Gamiss made my anniversary .Thank you Gamiss. 😊
Love to read your comments always. 
Seeya!!! 













17 comments:

  1. Cara Shweta, lo sai che una camicia così piacerebbe anche a me, devo vedere se trovo pure qui questi modelli.
    Ciao e buon pomeriggio con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, thank you fir visiting my blog he looks ncie!
    hope u would like my style video tell me what u think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j0SxTKmym8&t=1s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul x


    Follower # 257.I'm following you! If you like my blog, you can follow me back here,
    ♡Beauty Drugs♡ ♡ Stay in touch. ♡ Love xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! The Socks are very pretty.

    lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Хорошие обновки ))

    http://evgenijamir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. chic sieht er aus :)
    lg Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool haul for husband! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice gifts from you. love the blue.

    ReplyDelete