Thursday 14 December 2017

Zaful | Review

Hey !!!
Almost half of December is gone, and we are very close to Christmas vacation and  year end too. Definitely i have parties to attain. So i need stuff for that too in my wardrobe.
Recently i got my parcel from one of stylish website- Zaful.  It made my day.
I invite to watch you all my selection.

 1. This Lined Floral Embroidered A Line Dress - Black is so good, i love this dress. I like its Embroidery much. Zaful is more known for its amazing embroidery. I prefer to keep it simple and paired with sneakers i have. 


                                  

2. Slip Floral Embroidered Ruffle Dress With Belt - Light Blue is casual one, doesn't fit me, but i like its pattern. 


                            

3. Vintage Plunge Work Wrap Swing A Line Dress with Colorful Strap Pompon Shoulder Bag - Brown . I don't like this dress much,not perfectly fit for me, but bag is super cool cause of ts colorful belt. And it look exactly same on the site. This bag is beautiful, made up of high quality material.



4. Floral Leaves Print High Slit Maxi Dress - Floral , i don't think this dress is for me, I mean its very loose and too open . But its fabric is really nice. very comfortable and smooth. i am not able to put pictures by wearing it. 


I am in love with Zaful, and i will keep ordering from them. 
It has style with quality. What do you think guys? 
I am waiting ...Please do comments. 

34 comments:

  1. LOVELY DRESSES ESPECIALLY THE FIRST:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea , that is really nice dress.thank you dear!

      Delete
  2. Tolle Kleider , Große Klasse :)) Die gefallen mir sehr .
    Du siehst wirklich toll darin aus .
    LG heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome dresses!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shweta,
    They are lovely dresses. My favorites are # 1 and 3. You wear them well.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first dress is so sweet. I like the embroidery too. And I like the color of the third dress, I think it suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too like 1st one, ya 3rd one's color is very nice.

      Delete
  6. First dress is my favorite. :)
    PS: Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog so I can follow you back. <3

    The Fashion Spell | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, sure i would follow you, see you on your blog :)

      Delete
  7. I think your best of this bunch was 1 but 3 was close

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing!
    Very useful review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks really interesting) Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! The first and third dresses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!!❤❤❤ You can also wear a evening dresses for your party.

    ReplyDelete