Saturday 28 October 2017

My Book Love!!!!!!!!


Every time when i see any post about books, i feel why i am not still writing about it. I am crazy for books, specially for romantic book, Love stories then it can be fictitious or non fictitious. i love all type of romantic book. I am super duper fan of Nicholas sparks. I have  almost all of his books at my book shelf.  One of Favorite book by him is "A Walk to Remember".

The Author of this book presented very heart touching Love story, it is said this Novel is inspired from his Sister, who was very same like Jamie.
This is the story about teenage teen -Jamie & Landon. Jamie a very simple was never popular at school and always wore an ugly sweater. And  she always carried the Bible around with her every where she went where as  Landon a fellow couldn’t imagine himself marrying a girl like Jamie.  And yet, in the end, he couldn’t help himself. Even when he knew she was sick, even when he knew that she might not make it, this man asked her to marry him. Their one day walk later became their routine. 

I will recommend this book to everyone who believe in True Love . 
A Walk to Remember is adapted in the film of the same name. I love the movie too.


( Images are taken from net, these are not clicked me)

I am sure many of you read this book or watched this movie and willing to get such  true love , like me. 😊 Am i right?
Lets open up guys .....

18 comments:

  1. Cara Shwet, buon fine settimana leggendo un buon libro.
    Ciao e buon fine settimana con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I like book so much because I love reading. This choice is amazing ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nicholas Sparks!😍 His books are beautiful!💕 Good evening!😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name is so beautiful... "A walk to remember"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book Is also very beautiful, you will love it.

      Delete
  5. I loved the movie...good choice:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the book Nichola Sparksa :)

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete