Monday 9 October 2017

My style @ Rosegal!!



Finally !!!! it arrived,  the most awaited parcel from Rosegal at my door step. And i am super existed to show you all what i have received .
I got this Long maxi dresses, which i really loved . The texture of cloth is super awesome, very comfortable & perfect fit. I am sure after seeing my pictures you will come to know that. I  paired it with  A Suit of Fake Pearl flower Necklace and Earrings , it goes perfect with this lovely maxi and gives a party look to me. How can i forget about PU Leather Geometric Print cross body Bag .It compliment the perfect look for me. Don't you guys agree with me?











 With this i received another amazing dress  A Line Sleeveless Floral Vintage Summer Dress - Mint. I love its color very much.  Please let me know what do you think about my awesome shopping at Rosegal :) 


             

        
                                   


Bonus is here!!!!!
You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!! Surprise code: RGEN



Will wait for your comments :)           

55 comments:

  1. The first look is beautiful!😍 I love maxi dress!💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dresses. It is amazing ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog i Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the details. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara Shwet, molto belli questi abiti di mezza stagione, complimenti!!!
    Ciao e buon inizio della settimana con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, you really look great, and so beautiful! Nice haul, so interesting items, love them! Look wonderful on you!

    Visit my blog, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing dresses! amazing you :D

    https://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for the interesting post! Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful :)
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both dresses are beautiful but the 1st one is stunning. XX
    Coco and Jeans By Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dresses :)

    I'm following U.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot :D

    both looks are amazing my friend :d loved it!

    NEW REVIEW POST | AVON: PEEL OFF RADIANT GOLD MAKS!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D


    Please, VOTE FOR ME

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honey, your blog is wonderful. These dresses are lovely and I like the first one.
    Of course, i follow you too :)

    Magicni svet lepote

    ReplyDelete
  13. like everything especially the long dress with stripes

    ReplyDelete
  14. you looks so beautiful with dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing!
    Already following you :)

    www.trendsandfashionblog.pt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good outfits!!
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://www.adrianosle.com/2017/10/october-alba_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. great style!
    and thank you for your comment,
    i follow you back now <3
    http://xoxoclaudia.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you =)

    Great post, this outfit looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks a lot :D

    both outfits are amazings my friend <3

    NEW OUTFIT POST | THE MOST EASY WAY TO BE HAPPY!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D


    Please, VOTE FOR ME

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow I really love this Dresses.
    The first dres is amazing
    kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the striped one! <3 Incredible!

    Beijinhos
    n. // www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  23. As usual amazing post! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow you look gorgeous in these dresses, i'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful combos dear lady. Thanks a lot for following my blog, I follow you too :)
    Kisses

    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely dresses and gentle image! I've followed you back.

    ReplyDelete