Thursday 2 November 2017

Review of Rosegal.




I recently did the Shopping at Rosegal. I am super excited to show what i received. There was no reason for this shopping, but Rosegal is one of my favorite website , so whenever i visit the site i can't control to buy new stuff. So here i go.

One of the items I purchased is  One Shoulder Embroidered Cute Swing Skater Dress - Black the first one. I never thought one shoulder  could look good on me given my petite structure. So I was very pleasantly surprised to get one in my size and also one that made me feel good about wearing something very different at very first time!!!😊 





Second i purchased very lovely Buttons Two Tone Vintage Slip Dress - Green. It has perfect fitting & beautiful pattern . I love the color too. With this i got a perfect match  Faux Emerald Gemstone Oval Alloy Pendant Necklace - Green. which enhances the whole get up.







Let me know which ones you like! 

45 comments:

  1. Hello Shweta,
    they are beautiful and look lovely on you.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dress looks very nice😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first dress!
    Kiss!

    Nuovo post sul mio blog!
    Ti aspetto da me se ti va!
    http://lamammadisophia2016.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cara Shweta, non so se sia i vestiti belli oppure tu ce sei bellissima, ma credo che siete entrambi!!!
    Ciao e buon pomeriggio con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder.

      Delete
  6. lovely dresses that green and black is my favorite:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black dress is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the interesting post! Have a nice weekend)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea. Looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review!
    You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty dresses

    Kisses
    http://www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. its awesome dress realy cool..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in lahore

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the floral dress! It look incredible on you

    Marisol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a lot :D

    you look absolutelly amazing my friend :D

    NEW WISHLIST POST | DO WISH LISTS IS TO LEARN TO SAVE! YEEEY
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked your look, I did not know your blog, I will continue visiting you, I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely looks and the dresses. You look stunning!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete