Friday 15 December 2017

Banggood | Review

Hello all,
Hope you are enjoying your weekend :)
In today's post i bring you this small but nice purchase from Banggood . They have good stuff like handbags, sports shoes and lots of interesting things which you can see in my one of old post-  here.  
I received these Sports Shoes  few days back . They are really very light weight and comfortable. Size is too perfect for me. I am not sure that i can use these shoes for my Running or Zumba, but yes i can use it casually any where. Color is bright  the way i like. 
Have a look, what i got. Its good :)




28 comments:

  1. coole Sneaker , klasse Farbe :))
    LG heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this shoes! I like the colour a lot!
    Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara Shweta, ma che carine sono queste scarpe, a me piacciono i colori!!!
    Ciao e buona giornata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice dear.

    ccaammblog.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shoes, dear!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Nice shoes. They look very comfortable.
    I invite you to visit my blog whenever you want. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely color, I like your shoes a lot :)
    Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know: shoppingholic-dreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely shoes
    Follow for follow ? please let me know in my blog<3
    https://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shoes x

    Your blog is interesting!! Informative!!
    ♡Beauty Drugs♡ ♡ Stay in touch. ♡ Love xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the interesting post! Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Nice shoes!

    xx

    Linda from Beauty And Tips

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a color! I’m in love! Great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks very comfortable to walk in. Nice colour!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely colour perfect choice for your skin and this colour make smile who see it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!👋 Beautiful shoes!😍 Good evening!😘

    ReplyDelete
  17. The shoes are beautiful ☺ I wish you a nice Wednesday ☺

    Regards,
    Patryk

    ReplyDelete