Sunday 21 January 2018

My Valentine's day stuff from Zaful!!

Greeting to all !!
February is on its way, and so the Valentines day is too . So we must have good stuff at our closest , What do say?
Zaful is the site which always pleased me with its unique stylization . So how i can i forget about to do style without Zaful for special day.  Zaful is the best way to manifest our originality with style.
I ordered some quality and trendy stuff from it. Want to share with you all. 

1. Floral Chain Mini Crossbody Bag - White :  It is simple but very trendy hand bag. I can pair it with any casual outfit for casual or evening outing. It has metal chain belt to hang on shoulder which make it more girly. i love it. 





2. Faux Leather Slingback Pumps - Pink 37 : I got exactly what i was looking for. This heels make me feel so happy. It is so elegant . My daughter said it's like ballerian shoes, it has beautiful stones on its belt, which makes it perfect for party wear.  I love to wear it on my any vintage dress.






On this special occasion of  Valientine's day ,Zaful offer us very lucrative offer.So suggest you to go and grab this opportunity.  
And that's it! Let me know how do you like  my Zaful valentines day 2018  collection. Kindly comments once you are done :-)


79 comments:

  1. Floral Chain Mini Crossbody Bag is beautiful!😍 Have a good day!😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr chic , Beides Tasche und Schuhe gefällt mir sehr :)
    LG heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooowwww both the hand bag and shoes are very beautiful. :) güle güle kullan:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect gifts for Valentines day :) Beautiful shoes and handbag :)

    Regards and have a nice day,
    Patryk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grazie per le proposte, scarpe e borsa molto carine!!
    Ciao Stefania

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao, mi piace soprattutto la borsetta !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stuff is cool!
    With love from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual very interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute heels dear!❤I followed your blog, i hope you will do the same 😄
    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure dear, i am following you now.See you on your blog.

      Delete
  10. Your bag is so sweet and your shoes so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so cute. I love the bag, very pretty. Thank you for stopping by my blog, hope you come again sometime. Have a lovely week ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These shoes look perfect on you and how cute is that bag. Loved the print.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the floral bag, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post!
    I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such lovely bag and shoes!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Bag looks adorable!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful. Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute bag,
    I love the design of it

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great buys. I like the bag so much. Having said that, Valentines day is another usual day for me. I really don't get hyped over it. For me, every day is Valentines day. That's how both of us have been going strong, though arguments are part and parcel of marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true ,its just occasion for me to do shopping :)

      Delete
  20. The size of this bag is so cute and love the patterned design too :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect bag :)
    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. As usual very interesting! Thanks a lot for the post)

    ReplyDelete
  23. They're so beautiful, love the bag!!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Valentines Day 2018 just to arrive this really very good looking Valentines Day 2018.

    ReplyDelete