Thursday, 8 February 2018

Bodycon suits me?

Hello love ones!!

I am trying really hard to reduce my weight and to get in good shape. Basically i am workout freak. I love to do my workout. So i always enjoy it. Main motto to get in shape is to wear good, styling cloths. I am sure you all agree with me. When ever i  see any new dress first thought comes in my mind is- do it fit well on me? do i look good in this out fit? 
With this confusion i bought this today's Bodycon dress, which i want to show you all. I like this dress,  its perfect fit. But honestly i am not so much comfortable wearing this dress. But i have been experimenting, so thought to try this. I paired it with heels(actually tried both heels). I felt gold diamond studded jewelry will go with it 


 

 
 
 
















  
Please have a look. And i am expecting honest opinion in  comment box. . Good day :)

74 comments:

  1. For me it's very good, maybe with a slightly higher heel shoe! The blue color is very good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it suits you. You look nice in it and you did good combination. :)

    ikizgezegen.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in this dress, I adore print on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shweta,
    I think the cut, the fit, the color and the pattern look fantastic on you. You wear it very well!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei seu look, está linda! <3 Já estou seguindo o blog, beijos
    www.achatadebatom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the dress, it's simple and chich. Since you said you're waiting honest opinion I say, bun hairstyle would be better with this lovely dress. Loves from Ankara.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much darling, you opinion matter a lot to me, i will try to implement on it :)Happy week end.

      Delete
  7. lovely dress dear!
    Hugs!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mi sembra che ti stia molto bene !!Un saluto.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking beautiful in that dress. You stylized it very well.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It definitely suits you and you look amazing!


    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm trying to lose some weight too but keeping my curves and yes have a determinated goal helpds to stay focused on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty dress, it really suits you! I´m following you back =)
    Love, Héloise
    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cara Shweta, come sempre sei adorabile!!!
    Ciao e buon pomeriggio con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dress and shoes are well styled together, you look really amazing. I'm a workout freak as well, dear :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello,

    Amazing post !

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.fr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I love your style! So chic!
    http://modalowcostbykiara.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This dress is so wonderful, looks fantastic on you!
    Great post darling! Have a nice day!♥

    New post is on my blog, Malefica ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds really interesting! As usual great post)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The dress looks great on you but it also looks like it'd be uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful dress!! I also bought few tops and earrings today.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. you looks good :D I like the shoes :D

    have a nice day
    www.luchluchcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think it looks good.💃 enjoy it.🙂

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you, happy week end :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, what a lovely dress ❤ I love such a simple cut. And you look beautiful in this :) ^^
    I also try to workout as often as I can and I like it much so I understand you haha :D
    Have a nice day
    -Ann
    https://youreuniqueyouknow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so honey :)Keep doing workout.

      Delete
  25. Me encanta el look te sienta fenomenal :)
    New post:www.gadorvision.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful, I love it!

    Kisses, Mary.
    ❤ Mary María Style ❤

    ReplyDelete
  27. This dress looks so fabulous on you! ♥ Btw, I like your blog!
    Following you! Follow back?

    http://colourfulmadness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks !! sure dear :)I m following you now.

      Delete
  28. You look gorgeous! I like it! :)

    Dear Miss Modern: Zavirite u moj planer | Instagram: @https.katt

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Shweta ,

    I have seen all your pictures and you look stunning in each and every attire whatever you are carring.i just love your style.I think i have become your fan.i would love to meet you and connect to you for fashion ideas.i think you can become my FASHION GURU.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Marvelous dear!!! I like the black and white click :). Keep posting...love to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You present beautiful clothes :)

    Regards and have a nice day,
    Patryk

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think you look great and very elegant in this dress.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  33. After reading this blog, I would like to demand more articles again and again. I am feeling myself as satisfy by got to know these all such information which never came to my knowledge. Please writer more.ร้านสูท

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! This is the perfect blog I am looking this type of blog its awesome blog here , share great information about this topic. This informative blog helps many readers with their decision-making regarding the situation. Great articles and will look forward for more!เสื้อสูท

    ReplyDelete