Monday 5 March 2018

Off shoulder-Today's trend.


If you’ve observe the trends recently , you’ve probably noticed "Off shoulder" is teeming everywhere. Women are styling them self more of with Off shoulder  dresses and Tops. This is the one trend caught by everyone's eye. Do a google or search you will find plenty of it in each and every store. I did the same , and  i feel spring and summer is all about the shoulders
So i thought to give it a try . I bought many off shoulders, some tops and some dresses occasionally. Today dress is one from that collection. Black is always in my shopping list. 
I am not much fond of my upper arm, they need to be tone more and i am working on it. Luckily because of this off shoulder their flowy sleeve hide my arms that too very smartly. I bought this dress for some  evening wear so paired it with necklace which cover my neckline and make me feel comfortable.
Hope you like my styling, i will be waiting for your expert comment.
Have a nice day. 








64 comments:

  1. Hello!
    This is a trend that is at the top, the influencers love it !!!
    And you paired it very well with the necklace !!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful ❤️Perfect post 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress. You look great.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molto bello e sta benissimo con quella collana !! Ciaooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning in this dress my dear, I adore your necklace :_)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooowww! Great! Bun hair style so chich and made your face shining.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing dress! you look so pretty.

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this trend, such a beautiful dress!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice and delicated dress. Have a very nice day dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post, really interesting!
    I'm following you!
    Have a nice week! ♥

    New post is on my blog!
    https://bigiublog19.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Off shoulder isn't so much a trend here as tops that have long sleeves but the shoulders are bare. Not my forte' but they look good on young people.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks good on you, not sure it would suit me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this trend! Such a lovely dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. No doubt that black is your color. It looks pristine!!!!!! Enjoy summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so pretty! Love this post!

    Mihaailo / mihaailo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautyful dress. You look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post, my friend.
    Your outfit looks so amazing, I like your makeup and that black dress.
    Have a nice day.

    Visit my blog, Amaterska Umjetnost

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this post!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. So gorgeous I love it!
    Beijinhos

    https://simply-neca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Romantic dress!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks really interesting) thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi gorgeous! Love that beautiful dress, the off-the-shoulder detail is indeed quite trendy and it looks lovely on you!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing dress :) You look beautiful.
    Have a nice evening, My blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ci vuole un mazzolino di mimosa :-)
    Buon 8 marzo, un abbraccio
    enrico

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow....Nice collection of Western wear dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Off shoulder outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Piękna,delikatna sukienka.Serdecznie pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You have a beautiful dress :)

    Regards and have a nice day,
    Patryk

    ReplyDelete