Friday, 6 April 2018

Good bye to Alibaug!!

After two days of relaxation, it was time for us to adieu to Alibaug.
It was one of my most amazing vacation i had. It was our last morning, and i was feeling to extend this stay over there. The purpose of having a vacation is to get away from the place that produces you stress, to escape or to relax and enjoy moments in a quiet place to recharge the energy you need to return to work routine.
It is normal that at end of vacations we feel nostalgic or sad remembering the good times at the place where you relaxed and had fun.When we were on vacation the days pass quickly, as good things happen. Anyway, I am happy that we had an exciting vacation where I did what I love and enjoyed love again.This vacation was definitely what I needed. I feel recovered and ready for all the challenges of life. 
I was feeling to soak myself in the beauty of nature surrounded . So decided to capture few more moments over here.
Our beautiful Resort- Bougainvillea







 
 





























Hope you enjoyed my post!!! 

122 comments:

  1. Sometimes little breaks are absolutely necessary for our healt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola compañera de blog, gracias por tu vista y si sabes un poco de español nos entenderemos bien. Yo intentaré leer tus posts de inglés ayudada con el traductor. Bienvenida a mi blog "Alguien con quien" hablar. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, i would like to. Thanks for your visit.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great place and I love your dress.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flower dress dear :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful resort. I do agree that when on vacation, the time passes so fast without us realising it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Le vacanze lasciano sempre bei ricordi e un poco di malinconia. Buon rientro nella vita quotidiana.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice dress. And, yes, relaxation is the whole point of a vacation. Glad you got some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look killing in black dress!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tutto incantevole cara Shweta, li da te non esiste mai brutto tempo.
    Ciao e buon pomeriggio con un forte abbraccio.
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me alegra que hayas disfrutado. Estas muy guapa. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful Dear, great dress:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!! Enjoy the weekend doll!

    ❤ Mary María Style ❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Shweta !!
    I love black and white looks. You look great. The place is beautiful!!
    Good weekend.
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Una bella vacanza e un bel ricordo. Un saluto

    ReplyDelete
  15. It seems to be a really beautiful place.
    I am always sad when I finish my holidays. I spend them in Polish mountains, which I simply love ( you know that - you visited my blog once). Once I even cried on the train home....
    You have a flower behind your ear - lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Having a routine is good, but enjoying a wonderful vacation is fantastic
    I loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowww, nice place!!! Love the dress is very fifties style. The experience sounds really good and relaxing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holidays are always fantastic. Have a nice relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love retreats and vacations like these, first time visit your blog, hope you visit me back, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never Heard about this place, it seems lovely!


    https://ineedfiveminutes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad you guys were able to have that get away!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So glad you enjoyed your break from the routine, it looks like a lovely relaxing place :)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks a lot :D

    seems to be an amazing place my dear :D
    super cool post!

    NEW TIPS POST | ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SPRING MAKEUP. :D
    Instagram ∫ Facebook Official Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful resort :) I'm looking forward holidays and time to relax.
    Have a great day
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya..it was good resort. Have a lovely holiday.

      Delete
  25. What a beautiful place! The dress is very beautiful.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such nice moments we can see on these pics! Great place! And this black-white floral dress is so beautiful!♥

    Blog: Witty Sweety
    Instagram: @witty_sweety

    ReplyDelete
  27. r: Thanks, my dear :)
    Chocolate is soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looking awesome!! we went to Alibug in rainy season. We couldn't go to Janjira fort, due to high tide. Did you visit there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya we went there..its beautiful fort.

      Delete
  29. Hello!👋 Beautiful dress and nice place! Good evening!😘

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like a great vacation spot. Vacation is necessary for a sound mind. Your dress is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  31. gorgeous area, and gorgeous ladies:) glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  32. so nice post dear :) like it :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  33. As usual very interesting) thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I hate the feeling of having to leave the vacation and head back to reality. It makes you wish you could freeze time!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks a lot :D

    seems to be an amazing place my friend :D loved it!

    NEW DECOR POST | DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH KITCHEN ITEMS. :D
    Instagram ∫ Facebook Official Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! The resort you stayed at is MAGNIFICENT. I don't even know what's more fabulous- the actual photography work or the resort which was being photographed?! With that being said, your holiday overall looks so breathtaking. I can imagine how hard it was to leave...😔

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was amazing time, Thank you dear :)

      Delete
  37. What a great memories! It was a really nice place

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you, have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi! Nice photos and your dress is very beautiful.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amazing post dear! You look so cool!

    Giulia
    http://bigiublog19.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  41. Seems like such a lovely place to be.
    Great photos!

    Kathy's delight

    ReplyDelete
  42. You look lovely in that dress! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amazing place, cute dress

    Kisses
    https://www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a lovely resort! Good to hear you enjoyed your vacation there!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love little break, you look so relax in the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks a lot :D

    have an amazing day my dear :)

    NEW #OS5MAIS POST | THE FIVE MOST USED LIES! :D
    Instagram ∫ Facebook Official Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  47. замечательные фото

    http://evgenijamir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. you look so pretty in that black and night dress
    the place is amazing too
    kss

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow what a lovely place,
    I totally understand why you will miss it.
    Thank you for sharing these lovely impressions with us :)

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  50. From the looks of it, seems like you pretty enjoyed it. It would really hard to leave a place esp if you like it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. So charming photos. Happy you could spend such amazing time with your loved ones. I also need such break. Soon will go for short trip and hope it will give me more energy. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!! I am sure you will have lots of fun.

      Delete
  52. I must admit that this resort hotel is amazing :) Very nice photos of staying in this resort hotel :) I like such vacations :)

    Regards and have a nice day,
    Patryk

    ReplyDelete