Tuesday 14 August 2018

Out fit of the day-Off Shoulder Floral Dress!!

Hello Gorgeous Ladies!!
Hope you all are doing great !!! And about me i am just taking rest. It become a punishment for me 😞,Because of my sprain in leg . 15 days back I fell down during my workout at gym. I had to stop my workout completely at least for a month. I am fed up sitting at home and doing nothing. I want to get back my routine soon. Thanks to hubby he is helping me in all possible way 😊.  
And here today i am presenting you my Cold/Off shoulder floral dress. (this i clicked before my sprain). You all must be aware about this style, it is too much in trend now a  days. i like this dress because of its floral print and its perfect fitting. I would not like to say that you can wear this dress any day. but yes it is perfect for evening outing with hubby or with your friends. Its color is quite classy. I don't like to wear to much accessories with it, just simple chain with pearl pendant and matching pearl ear rings. I paired it with black heels. For lips stick i choose dark color which compliment with smoky eyes. So here  i am all set for outing with my girls gang.
How does it look?? awaiting for your all expert comment. Have a great week ahead and take care of your self.












30 comments:

  1. Molto carino. Un abbraccio.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is beautiful. And the lipstick shade matches it perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice dress, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice dress!! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! Floral pattern suits you! ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭*

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great with this beautiful dress, I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this dress suits you so well! you are just lovely:) hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and bright, great for a Summer night! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing with that flower dress
    have a nice week dear
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for not checking the blog regularly since couple of weeks. This is beautiful post as usual. I hope you got back to your routine now and your leg is good. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweety!! leg is ok..it will take time.Love you :*

      Delete
  11. love this dress is perfect for office but also fo elegant dinner:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, i always like you wearing style. The above dresses are so fabulous and dreamy. Thank you so much.
    Mehndi Dresses

    ReplyDelete