Thursday 15 November 2018

Shopping @ Banggood!!

HoLa!!!!

I hope you all having great time . 
I am trying to manage my time with Blogging and studies, yup i am preparing for further studies. Wish me luck for it.
And in blogging i love to collaborate with different website . Banggood is one of that. They always offers amazing product at affordable price. After using their previous product i can say that they have really good quality of product. 
Today again i got opportunity to make wish list from Banggood. Its not easy to select from so many good products. Below are the product of my choice. You can select the items of your choice from this superb website.
Happy shopping to all!!!!!
 Have a great week ahead.

This high waisted maxi skirt seems comfortable.
  Red fashion shoes and socofy sandals are so trendy 

























This Digital Wall Clock and fitness tracker all i want to gift to my Hubby on coming marriage anniversary.




















Holographic backpack and eyelash perm kit are too good



From long back i wanted to buy see through panties
These are my selection, how do you like this? Let me know in comments. 

10 comments: