Wednesday 12 December 2018

Shopping with Banggood

Hello love ones,

How are you doing ? Another year  is about to end, feeling excited .Hope we all are  set to welcome New year 2019 with new hopes .
For me this was great year. i achieved a lot, learned a lot loose something too. But all for good. lets wish this coming year come with new ray of hope and happiness. 
Today's post is about my shopping from Banggood. Till the time you all must be very familiar to Banggood like me. They are very professional and prompt for their services. 
Last week i received a amazing Digital watch. Its all purpose watch . I can use it  for my Running . Most important thing is that it is water proof, so i can use it while swimming   and for running when there will be rain. I am super happy after receiving this watch from Banggood. 
Below are the features of this watch, have a look: 

Brand Name: SKMEI Model Number:              1374
 Movement: Digital Item Type: Wrist Watch
 Dial Window Material: Glass Band Material: Silicone
 Dial Display: Digital Clasp Type: Needle Buckle
 Style: Fashion,Sport Gender: Male
 Water Resistance: 50M. Support to swim, wash hands and shower.
 But don't bath in hot water and don't operate in water.
 Features: Time/Date/Week Display,Luminous,Stopwatch,Countdown,Calendar
 Dial Diameter: about 46 mm Case Thickness: about 11 mm
 Band Width: about 22 mm Band Length: about 250 mm
 Battery Type: CR2025 /  /
 Package Included: 1 X SKMEI 1374 Watch 
 Notice:
 The picture is only for reference,please consider carefully before purchase.



































So do you like my digital watch?  please let me know in comments. Happy week end ahead. 

15 comments:

  1. wowww! Buon pomeriggio.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. also if I don't wear watch this is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wear watches. I don't even possess one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so beautiful!!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, it looks very good! :))
    jelonkowa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing, I love the digital watches!
    xoxo,
    https://ysiakova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love watches but I never wear them anymore since my phone has the time on it. That's a nice one!

    ReplyDelete