Tuesday 5 February 2019

Another Casual dress!!

Very Lovely Morning To all!!!!

I know its been quite long that i haven't post anything over here. I was super busy with my studies. Hope so i will get through that. Wish me luck!!
Today i have another casual dress to show. . Its very simple dress but with lovely color. When i 1st saw this dress i fell in love with it specially its color and fabric. i personally like such patterns. because of humid nature in Mumbai , you will like to wear airy cloths like this. I don't like summer  that much, but here most of the time we experience this weather and good part about it is, i can opt for such dresses, with minimum or no accessories.I have same color sandal, it goes perfectly with it.
So what would you like to say about this dress and about my looks . Please free to comment.
Have a good day and good week ahead. Stay healthy. 



















21 comments:

  1. I like a lot this dress because is nice alone, perfect with a blazer for office and adding some sparkling and heels also for a party:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto carino, Shweta. Buona giornata.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you good luck. :)You will achieve what you want. :) Very lovely dress and you are looking like a classy princess. Greetings.:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un bel vestito estivo ! Qui da noi fa ancora freddo. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress. :)
    I keep my fingers crossed for you on your studies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice and sweet dress, love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie!! How pretty this dress. I like a lot the colour 😎

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice also this dress :) Good luck for your studies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing dress!
    Instagram @blogbrunavirginia
    Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Canal Youtube 
    Beeijos (:

    ReplyDelete