Wednesday 20 March 2019

Summer collection Wish List @ Dresslily!!!

Very Good Morning !!!!

Summer has arrived,   Warm and woolen clothes now makes you start to sweat. We can prevent this by dressing smart and wearing the right clothes to beat the heat. So my wardrobe need changes as the weather changes. 

As i was searching for summer wear, first website i like to hit is none other than Dresslily. Does it need introduction? I am sure not, this is the worldwide know brand . This is the best website where i  always prefer to shop whenever i need something for myself. Dresslily has latest style dresses. The collection available at this site are truly beautiful and gorgeous and not the same regular dresses you find on other websites. They have all unique collection. I want to add here that Dresslily has professional team , who knows latest fashion, trend and design and they also know what exactly their customers demands are.  
Back to my summer shopping, below are my favorite clothes from this website. Let me know which one you like most.

1. Word Shoulder Strap Chiffon Elegant Party Fairy Dress

2. Draped Pleated A Line Flounce Dress




 5. Low Cut Print Midi Dress




Here are the new arrival It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday.

To get discount : 
Use code: DLAnniversary   with 12% discount:  
Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 25USD save 3USD 

Use code"DLAnniversary"  for all order with over 50USD save 6USD

Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 100USD save 12USD

15 comments:

  1. Wowww, molto molto belli. Buona giornata, cara.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh... such pretty dresses! We're entering Spring here so I join you in welcoming warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dresses first and last are my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sono tutti molto belli ma il mio preferito è il n.3. saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is warmer here in Poland, too, but it's spring, not summer. So we still need some kind of a coat to put on. ;) But the dresses are lovely, I'd like to have all of them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection. My favourite is the last one

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first two would stand out (in a good way) for me if I were looking at women.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I love all of these pieces. That first dress in particular is just stunning!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete