Thursday 23 May 2019

Dresslily Review!!!

Very beautiful morning to all !!

Hope you all are doing great. As i mentioned in my last post, i was on trek and after coming from there i got ill, badly. But now am good, back to my routine. Many things was pending over here. so 1st thing 1st.
I received the parcel  from Dresslily ,when i was on trek. i was super excited about it. 
I received two lovely dresses. They are exactly the way i was expecting.Classy and elegant, which is the sol motto of Dresslily. I am happy to have those dresses.
Let me show you that.
1. Sleeveless Lace A Line Party Swing Skater Dress
This black dress is perfect for evening dinner or parties. This dress itself is very stylish. Its net around the neck enhances it classy look.It has very soothing pattern and it is made of a comforting material.i paired with with silver dangling diamond earring and black heels. Red lips stick always go well with black outfit with bit of eye makeup.










2. Mesh Panel Swing Midi Dress with Floral Embroidery
This dress i am gone wear on my daughter's Birthday party. I am in love with this dress. This is one of my favourite dress i have received . This remind me on the fairytale dress  I wish i can celebrate my birthday in it..hahahahaha..Love its pattern .It has smooth lining which make it really comfortable. 










So how do you like my collection? Awaiting for your reviews. Please drop in your advice which i love to read.
Good news is here  you can get "20% discount" by using this code DLGO20.  So hurry up and make your shopping list.

Have a great week end ahead. Stay happy stay healthy. 

13 comments:

  1. all dresses are amazing but first black is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful clothes. And then they look really good to you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty dresses, I really the love the second one. They both look good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tutti e due bellissimi e ti stanno molto bene. Ciao cara e buona continuazione di giornata:)
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Los dos son muy bonitos y te quedan muy bien. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both dresses are very nice. :)
    But I am under the impresion that the black one is a bit too big for you. Did you get slimmer on your trek? Or is it the result of your illness? (I hope not...) Or maybe I'm just wrong! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah.. really i get slimmer ..Thank you so much u made my day.may b trek is the reason. have a good day.:*

      Delete
  8. My favourite is the black one. Is so elegant.😉

    ReplyDelete