Saturday 27 July 2019

Ethnic look

Hello ,

Happy rainy days!!
Here in Mumbai it is heavy raining, like every year.  But that's call nature, still you can't predict it.
Today i want to show you ethnic look of mine in saree, you all have seen me in saree so many time, once again i come with different saree with some different attire. 
"Ethnic wear is the part of Indian culture that truly followed by the people".
And Saree is that one Indian traditional element that never fades away, rather this trend is getting hot and hotter with time passing by. Everyone loves a saree, the look and feel of a saree, and every woman loves wearing a saree once in a while. 
This saree is gifted by Mom to me on my House warming few years back. Its color, fabric and pattern is so elegant and classy. It has heavy border which make this saree very rich . I selected golden blouse to pair it with. 
This time i decided to do some hair style to make my look perfect ethnic . I tied an bun and decorate it with flowers (garland) . In fact i draped the saree in different way , which is actually very comfortable to carry heavy saree like this. No need of much jewelry if you are wearing heavy,  dangling , matching earring . Simple bangles and rings in fingers that's it. Light makeup is enough to complete my look.
What do you say about this look? Love to hear from all of you and need your tips to improve my style.
Have a good weekend .Stay fit and healthy.












25 comments:

  1. Bellissimo. Ciao Shweta.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Saris they are so beautiful. This color is perfect! Your makeup accents it very well. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ethnic dresses. You are so Beautiful!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful house warming gift. I love the colors the vivid pink and gold look wonderful together. Who wouldn't feel gorgeous in this!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely saree on you - the colours are beautiful!

    Hope that you are having a great weekend! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you look amazing!!
    www.styledays.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estás muy guapa. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you look wonderful! I love the pink!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you look great, i love those colors! Have a lovely week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following, greetings from Poland ☺

      Delete
  10. Estupendo todo! Espero verte pronto por mi blog! Buenas noches! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit.
    I am following your blog via GFC, could you follow my blog back?

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  12. so fantastic and ethnic look- love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty! I love the pink and gold together.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you look great, your outfit is so beautiful!
    www.styledays.pt

    ReplyDelete