Friday 5 July 2019

suzhoudress.co.uk !! classy collection



Hello Love ones,

How's going on? I hope everyone having great and happy life. Here we are enjoying rains .
As i love to search new websites for new trendy collection  of clothes, and today i found this amazing wedding collection website called suzhoudress.co.uk I won't say too much about it, i would suggest you go and hit this website and explore it by yourself. Then you will agree with me that why i loved this site. 
I wish i get a chance to get married to my loving partner once again, so that i can buy wedding dress from here...hahahaha. jokes apart. But yea i can think one of the dress from this site on my coming anniversary, which we are planning to celebrate with family and close friends. 
I love most the bridesmaid collection. I have to attend  wedding of one of my close friend in coming month. She is one of my best friend, and she wants me to to be her bridesmaid.and i am super excited about it. Now i can shop for this. I chose few of the dresses  . These are my favourite , let me know which you like most. 
Burgundy Tulle Sweetheart summer Lace-Appliques Straps Bridesmaid Dress



Special Mwemaid Lace Bridesmaid Dresses with Applique Satin Shawl Floor Length Wedding Dress BA7255



White Lace Appliques Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses Sleeved Light Lavender Evening Dress BD0004


Another thing most attract me from this websites are plus size swimwear uk. I am a swimmer and love to have different swimwear . Here i got to chance to see number varieties . All are gorgeous, that too available in plus size.I would like to order all of them for me . I have shortlisted few of them . Here are they. 
In swimwear, black is my all time favourite. 





Plus Size Polka Dot Print Underwire Padded Push Up One Piece Swimsuit




Hot Women Tank Top Bathing Suit UK Tankini Set with Leaves Printed Bodycon Halter Skirt Swimsuits UK Bathing Suit UK





So guys what are you waiting for go and make your wishlist. I am sure you are gone love this classy collection. You wouldn't stop buying single dress for you. And afterward please show us what you have chose for you.  
Have a great shopping. Stay fit and happy.





15 comments:

  1. Love all this dresses! ๐Ÿ˜❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all really beautiful. You really are spoiled for choice ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Capi molto belli. I primi mi piacciono moltissimo e quel colore รจ fantastico. Buona giornata:)
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you can always make some sort of renewing your vows ceremony and celebration, it's almost like a weddding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is really beautiful but I especially love those blue dresses! So gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine it is really great for you that you have rain. Enjoy! And thanks for sharing the beautiful dresses.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of beautiful dresses. My favorite is the red dress on top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can recommend you a website, because my sister bought her wedding dress in that online store. And the dress is so beautiful as well as in good quality and Cheap Price Prom Dresses. Here are some examples from the online store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bridesmaid dresses are so gorgeous! I love the lace details.

    http://www.gselle.be/

    ReplyDelete