Thursday 12 September 2019

Trendy dress!

Helllooooo!!

Beloved one, September has arrived. It feels like 2019 has just began , and here we reach near to the end of 2019. Now a days here weather is very unpredictable, all of sudden rains will start and at second moment there will be sunny day. But somehow its pleasant weather, not humid. I am enjoying the rains. 

Today i came with simple outfit for casual outing. Bought it from one of my local shop. It has perfect color combination and has floral print on it. It has very nice fitting the way i always want. i combined it with dangling silver earrings to get a trendy look . Too much accessories will ruin this look.  And i  added my most favorite metal rings . As it is a casual dress i opted for simple foot wear with embroidery work on it. those are very comfortable to wear. About make up, light pink lipstick, bit of smoky eyes and very important Kajal , I feel this much is enough for any day outing or quick trip of town.  I love such casual but trendy look. 
What do you think about this dress ? Should  i opt this dress some where else? Please feel free to give me your suggestions. I am always ready to enhance my style. 
Have a good week ahead and stay fit and healthy.

















18 comments:

  1. Molto bello e a te sta benissimo. Buon pomeriggio.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress with a blazer is perfect for work too:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same feeling, September 2018 was just yesterday, and today it's September 2019 already. Time flies...
    The dress is very nice and I love the shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely dress for a warm summer day or early fall. And LOVE the statement ring!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! I've a similar kind of dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy bonito. Los anillos y pendientes me encantan. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute summer dress! I like the statement earrings and rings with it, fun way to accessorise! :)

    Hope that you have a great weekend ahead of you :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dress, you looks cute <3 Regards:**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Una selección estupenda ! Espero verte pronto por mi blog! Feliz día! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is super sweet! I like it!! You look so cute with that Summer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree time flies!!
    And you look wonderful!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete