Sunday 29 December 2019

Disappointing Rosegal!!

Good morning All,

Today I want to share something with all of you. 
I am doing blogging for more than 2 years. I did much collaboration, I got many good experiences some are bad.
From that, I want to share one of them.
I have done many collaborations with Rosegal in the past, but this time it is really disappointing. 
Before Christmas, I received two collaborations from Rosegal . I posted those posts on Facebook and on my Blog as per their guidelines. 
And now when I am asking for my payment which was in terms of free shopping, no one is reverting on my E-mail. I came to know that Shippment to my country has stopped by them. But at least they should reply to me and let me know about it. And I asked them to transfer not full but at least half of money to my Paypal account. I already posted their post on my blog and Facebook, they got their promotion through my blog but in return, they do not even bother to answer my mail.
Don't you think this is really Unproffessionalsim ???
I spent my time, dedication for them and what they are doing, ignoring my emails.
I don't know what are your experiences but mine is bad. So I am deleting their posts.



I would suggest to all of you that, please check it before doing any collaboration with Rosegal or with anyone, that they are able to do shipping in your country or not. please don't waste your valuable time on such things.

Have a great week ahead and stay healthy. 

12 comments:

  1. 😮😮😮 and nobody answer you??? wow... very unproffesional. Unbelieveble!😡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spero capiscano che non si stanno comportando in modo corretto e pongano rimedio.
    Ciao felice anno nuovo.
    Un abbraccio
    enrico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una mala experiencia. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry that happened to you! That is totally unacceptable and unprofessional... You are very right about that.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is totally unacceptable and unprofessional :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's why I never do anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Io non ho esperienza in questo campo, non ho mai fatto collaborazioni con nessuno. Spero che tu possa risolvere il problema . Saluti e auguri.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe is changed something for shipping, however isn't good when you write and dont' receive reply, however you're right to stop collaboration, then if something change again you can give another opportunity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear it's so bad that they won't ship to you - something that should have been checked before they collaborated! I think you did the right thing deleting the posts.

    Hope that you have a lovely weekend ahead of you! :) We will be having a quiet one.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a shame!
    But, maybe it's because of Christmas and New Year?
    Wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete