Saturday 7 December 2019

Lovely Saree!!

Good Morning all,,

It's becoming really hard to get time to write a blog often while working. So I have decided to keep one day just for my Blog writing, and that will be Sunday. I hope I will able to stick to this.

It's really hectic, but honestly, I am loving my work, I love to keep myself busy with lots and lots of work. I am enjoying my work. And I promise my myself that I will give my 100% towards it. Plus I will give my quality time to my Blog too. Let's see how's it go.

Today I want to show one of my Saree, which my elder and only sister gifted me. Why sisters are so affectionate. She is always my Ideal person. Whenever I am in dilemma, she is the only person I contact 1st. I love her so much. So this saree is so close to me. 

White floral printed saree is no doubt, class personified in simple attire. It's an all-season color and thus the white sarees never get out of trend. White is one color that oozes sophistication and saree is the one attire that exudes elegance in every way. No wonder why white sarees offers a spectacular brighten up view.  This saree has striking abstract print detailing all over. Accompanied by a plain black blouse.  I choose a bold necklace and some similar accessories with it,  just to get a unique look.

So how do you like my attire? Do I need to do any rectification in it? Please feel free to give your valuable opinion. I would love to hear from all of you.
 Have a lovely week ahead and stay healthy.   
















16 comments:

  1. Nice post 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto bello e a te sta davvero molto bene. Buona domenica:)
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bello !!! Ti sta molto bene. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pattern. :)
    Stay sharp at work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un bonito regalo de tu hermana, me encanta. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I even want the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful in that saree . I would like to have a sister like yours .
    Have nice days . Love .
    Laura

    ReplyDelete