Sunday 28 June 2020

Mustered color Saree!!

Good Afternoon Lovely people!!!!

Another Sunday has come, tomorrow another week will start, but nothing has changed as such. If you go out you feel there is nothing like Corona exist, only you will see people wearing mask and gloves. The rest is just like normal days, isn' it? Schools, offices have yet not started. My daughter's school started Online. Most of the offices are working from home, me too. If we see, 80% of work can be done by staying at home. Why these big, giant companies spending money on such huge corporate offices, actually many such companies have realized that they are working on it for the coming future. It's not like that I don't like to Or don't want to go to the office, but if we are working from home, many problems will get solved, we can give more time to our kids, we can help them in their studies, many more things. But not going out is not the permanent solution for anything. We have to face everything. Slowly we will get used to it and we will start living with this "New Normal".

So today lets have a look, what have to showcase for you.  This is chiffon Saree. It has shaded color, yellow, and mustered. It is full of beautiful golden work all over saree. It is one of the heavy saree I have.  I generally wear it for any wedding or evening function. It looks very trendy and stylish. With the right makeup and jewelry, it gives a perfect look. I have very nice bracelets that absolutely matching to this saree. 
Do let me know how do you like this my Saree look. Awaiting for your comments.
Stay fin and fine. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.



















28 comments:

  1. È un abito elegante e bello, i suoi colori hanno sfumature meravigliose. Ciao Shwet.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s amazing, I love the color dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must to confess mustard is a colr that I like but I don't wear or buy because is hard to mix with my wardrobe. However this saree is magnificient!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful. I like it how the colour changes gently in the middle. :)
    We have slightly fewer cases here in Poland. But today is the election day. Let's hope the coronavirus will not use it...
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That good, still take care of yourself . Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. It is beautiful, love the colours and the amazing embellishments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, you look gorgeous! That colour is just stunning on you.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Este sari es precioso y estas muy guapa. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. old pattu sarees buyers

    ReplyDelete