Sunday 19 July 2020

Indian look in Saree!!

Very Good Morning lovely people!!

It's a very nice bright Sunday here after many days of nono stop showers of rain. Pleasant weather. Feels to go out, do some shopping, but this COVID won't let us do that. Anyways not safe to do such thing, better to stay home, avoid going out unnecessary. 

Today I have to show a lovely Saree. Saree in traditional Indian wear and worn throughout India in different styles.  However different women wear saree in different and in a unique way which makes her more beautiful. Saree fits almost all types of body shape and I think its the best dress for women to look gorgeous. There are many categories according to fabric, occasions as well as styles … there are saree draping styles as well where you can really fit yourself according to your body shape. Saree may not be an easy option to drape but it definitely is an attractive dress. It may take several hours to get it right but when finally you do, you can be sure that you are the eye-catcher in the event.
This pink saree is one of the difficult saree to wear, it took more than usual time to drape, but finally, I loved it. This saree has stiff fabric, which I generally avoid to wear, I look more fat in that. But this saree turns out to be good on me. Proper pinup is a must for such fabric. I wanted a good hairstyle with lovely decor for my hair. And I loved this one. I put flowers in a bun. I bought this chocker neck lase which I am wearing in this look. Matching earrings, Rings and bangles, which all are required to get the perfect Indian look. Pink Lipstick, matching eyeshade, Kajal, and Bindi. 
Do you like to get up in Indian attire? How do I look in this Saree? 
Please give your opinion about it. I will wait for your expert comments. 
Till then stay safe and take care of yourself and your loved one.  















In some pictures, I am wearing this another two-sided  Necklace which is made by my daughter with harder clay, and she insists me to wear in a photoshoot. I really loved it, She has made it with lots of love and efforts. 



 



  

23 comments:

  1. You look beautiful :) I like pink color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fabulous with this colour dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you present such a traditional look. And the necklace made by your daughter is really nice. Talented girl. :)
    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear!! you too take care.

      Delete
  4. Amazing saree, color is wonderful and perfect on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Con este sari se te ve guapísima, me encantaría tener uno. Los collares y todo lo demás son preciosos. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful outfit. The colour is amazing! Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Son muy bellos los vestidos indios, toda una princesa de tu país y cultura. Saludos desde El Blog de Boris Estebitan.

    ReplyDelete