Sunday 24 January 2021

OOD-From Myntra

 Olaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Hope you all are safe and sound. The vaccine has developed on Covid19. But is it safe, still there is a huge question mark. Should we take it or should we avoid it? Let see what else we have to go through. We can hope for the best. 

 

 Today OOD is just an awesome dress, it is also a one-piece dress. bought it from, Myntra. The dress is simply amazing, the color is so fresh and vibrant. I ordered a large size for myself. It got perfectly fit for my daughter, as she is taller than me. It s like a long gown. But I didn't want that long. So I did some alternation and make it knee length and I loved it. I can wear it for casual outings( which I hardly go). Fabric is skin comfortable. It has a lining inside otherwise it would have been completely transparent. I love its neckline, open broad, and comfortable. Staps on shoulders are very nice. I paired this dress with high heels which I only wear to click the picture because I can't walk wearing so this much high heels. I opt to match stoned earrings with it, I think a simple one could have also work. Basic makeup with smoky eyes, kajal, and lipstick that all I want. 

So guys tell me your view on this dress. Which should I wear this dress? anything I should add to this look? Post your comments and opinion, I would love to read them.

Till then stay safe, stay healthy and take care of yourself and the people around you. 




















24 comments:

  1. Che bello e a te sta benissimo. State tutti bene? Lo spero tanto, purtroppo questa pandemia ci sacrifica ancora in casa ma per ora c'è la salute ed è quello che conta davvero. Buona fine di domenica.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and i agree with you , health is most important.

      Delete
  2. A beautiful dress. I love this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dress! I just love the colour and the ruffled straps!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, even i like that ruffle strap

      Delete
  4. Che bello !! Io amo il rosso !! Un abito perfetto per le giornate più calde ::Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is very nice.
    In Poland the vaccination has already started. It's a total mess, nobody knows anything and people generally are furious becouse of the very poor organisation and aaarngements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Vaccination is itself a big task for all countries.

      Delete