Sunday 9 May 2021

OOD- Black Floral Dress

 Olaaaaa!!

Happy Sunday to all of you. How are you doing? How is the situation because of this 2nd wave of Covid-19? I really hope we will get over this soon. In India condition is not good, but still have to keep hope that this will end soon and everything will be back to normal. We have to take care of ourselves, follow all the safety measures, and overcome this problem. 

Such a tragic time we are having, 

Air is pure because of less pollution but you have to wear a mask. 

Roads are empty but we can't go on a long drive.

People have clean hands, but there is a ban on Handshaking.

Friends have time to sit together, but they can't do get together.

We are cooking delicious food inside, but cant invite anyone for lunch or dinner

Every Monday the heart longs to go out, but the weekend doesn't seem to end.

Those who have money have no way to spend it and those who don't have money have no way to earn it.

There is enough time in hand but you cannot fulfill your dreams.

The culprit is all around but you can't see it................. Stay Positive but test negative!!!

This is our life because of Covid, true no?

So during this gloomy time, some good vibes are required, I thought to do something which I like to do in my free time, writing a blog. I have this black floral print dress, which I ordered last month and got delivered this month because of the pandemic. No complaints, I am happy that finally I received it and did the photoshoot.

The dress is pretty, Black and Teal floral printed smocked woven tiered fit and flare dress with ruffle details, shoulder straps, sleeveless, attached lining, and flared hem. The fabric is poly chiffon, which I loved it. Dress look really nice, perfect for a summer evening outing. Yea we can't go out like this, but still, once this will over, and I will go out to meet my friends and I am gone wear this dress. It's a very casual dress no need for any accessories with it. I opt for simple earring and my all-time favorite rings which actually goes well with this outfit. I was confused about shoes, I paired them with mustered color sandals but I am sure black sandals also will go with it. Very basic makeup, kajal, smoky eyes, and a nice shade of lipstick are good enough. 

So guys what do you say about this dress? Any tips or suggestions? I would love to hear from all of you. Please do share your views, I will be waiting.

Till then stay home, stay safe, and get vaccinated soon!!! 

Take care of yourself and the people around you. 























23 comments:

  1. Espero que todo vaya bien, siento una gran tristeza con todo lo que está pasando en India, en España va mejorando bastante aunque hay que tener mucho cuidado. El vestido lo veo muy bonito y te queda bien. Muchos besos y salud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to keep hope, Thank you. you too take care.

      Delete
  2. Very nice dress. The desing and colour are woderful.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've hot the bull's eye with your summary od our pandemic times. All so true.
    Here in Poland we still have a lot of deaths, but much fewer new confirmed cases. We are going out of the third wave and everyone is hoping there will not be the forth. But it all depends on vaccination rate...
    Take care of yourself. I think of you every time I hear about the situation in India on the radio. On Wednesday there was a one-hour programme about it. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. You too take care.

      Delete
  4. L'abito è molto carino e molto estivo. Mi spiace per la situazione che state vivendo , in India . Spero che vada migliorando. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are hoping too that this situation get over soon. Thank you so much, you too take care.

      Delete
  5. I love ur dress, have a nice weekend and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love also this dress on you. 😍 Model. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is SO gorgeous. Yes, this is a very difficult time. Things are quite bad where I live as well and we have been under stay-in-place orders for quite some time. Nothing is open except for grocery stores and pharmacies. Sending you lots of love during this time. <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much dear, stay safe .

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute your dress!      

    ReplyDelete