Friday 30 December 2022

Happy New Year !!!

 Wish you all a very very Happy and prosperous New Year!!



It's a bit early, as I know all of us will be busy this weekend with the new year celebration, right? 

I am also busy with the Society New Year celebration. It's like after two years, we all are celebrating New year, so it has to be grand.

I hope this year brings lots of happiness to all of us. We all have good relations and friends for a lifetime. 

I have realized one thing this year, after some time of struggle, you stop trying for it, it's not because you are tired it's just that you accept it and you have to stop trying. 

I am welcoming this year with lots of hopes and positivity. This year I am not gone let myself down, I will appreciate what I have, and I will love myself first. I will stand by those people who always stood by my side without judging me. I will adore my friends who were always there for me unconditionally. Yes, this year will be full of joy and happiness. 

And about today's outfit, another short pink dress. Why I bought this, because its fabric, is pure cotton which I love to wear. And its color is very pretty. It's short but comfortable. I can wear it on day outings. I paired it with off-white wedges. Simple pearl jewelry and not to forget pink lipstick with Kajal and smoky eyes.  It is very casual and looks like summer. What do you guys think about it? Need any changes to it or any changes? I would love to hear from all of you till then please take care of yourself and your loved ones.  And once again a Very Happy New Year!!!




















10 comments: