Saturday 18 March 2023

Formal outfit

 Hello pals,

I am here again. To share something new from my collection. Before that, I would like to say to please take care of yourself, a new virus has again come up. So we have to be very careful about our health. Plus this drastic fluctuation in weather is harming more. Sometimes it is very hot and the next day its rains.  We can't control the weather change because we all are responsible for it. At least we can try to reduce it. So be a responsible citizen and take care of our environment too. We have to save it for the next generation. Day by day pollution is increasing. This year Mumbai has become the most polluted city in India. Sometimes feel to leave such life at Metro and adopt life in small villages, where you will get at least a fresh and pure environment. Good quality food without any adulteration and peaceful life free of the sound of honking vehicles. I wish I can spend my life in such a place. 

So what about my new Formal outfit. I ordered it from Myntra. Because of work, I have to go to meetings now and then, so I prefer to order such formals, which should be comfortable, especially the fabric of them. Today's outfit is super comfortable for my official meetings. Very classy and trendy too. It's of pure cotton fabric so I am in love with it. It was quite long so I did a few alterations, and shorten its length. It is formal, so I have to keep it very simple. No accessories just diamond rings, earrings, and diamond pendant. Makeup is usual. Paired it with block heels. 

Do you guys think I can add anything to it to make it more formal? Kindly advise me on anything you would like to give me, I love to read your comments. Till then take care of yourself and the people around you. 



































13 comments:

  1. I loved your dress, thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Dolcezze, che bello rivederti, ti vedo in ottima forma e quell'abitino è proprio bello. Buona domenica.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true what you said about the environment. I am trying to be as responsible as possible.
    I'm sorry that your city is so polluted. Mine isn't clean, either. We are not the very top, but near.
    Your outfit is very nice. :)
    Take care of yourself and beware of this new virus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un bell'abito, semplice e di un bel colore estivo. Ti sta molto bene. Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful dress. You look stunning! I hope you are having a great weekend.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Se ve muy bonito. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete