Friday 23 August 2024

Elegant Office Look: Maroon Top & Black Skirt Combination

 Hello Bloggers,

It's been over 5 months, and I have not posted anything here. My work has become very demanding. Plus, I had to travel a lot for work. I missed writing my blog. More than that I missed being me. 

Life has different plans for us, which we don't realize till shows up. Sometimes when you become assured that this is going to be permanent, at the same time, life hits you and proves you wrong. It will show you that you were living in illusion. Nothing is permanent neither people nor their love. 

It’s true that relationships, no matter how much effort you put into them, can sometimes come to an end. The reality is that relationships involve more than one person, each with their own feelings, thoughts, and experiences. While you can work hard to nurture and sustain a relationship, you can't control how the other person feels or the decisions they ultimately make. It can be hard to let go, especially when you’ve invested so much. It’s important to remember that endings are not necessarily failures. Moving on is a part of life, so move on, and get back to your life with something that inspires you, and helps you to grow. Don't hold yourself back because of your bitter past. Take it as a lesson and move ahead. Give your best to those who deserve to be part of your life and who are willing to put in the same effort as you. Don't cross the bridge for those who are not willing to take a single step for you. 

Anyway, I learned my lesson, and I am moving on. Here comes the best part of my blog, it is about my look. When it comes to dressing for the office, striking the right balance between professionalism and style is key. One timeless combination that embodies this balance is a maroon top paired with a black skirt. Whether you choose a maroon blouse with delicate detailing or a structured top, this color will make you stand out in the best way possible. This ensemble is not just a classic, but it’s also versatile enough to transition seamlessly from day to night. Pairing your maroon top with a black skirt is a no-brainer. No formal office look is complete without the right pair of heels. When paired with a maroon top and black skirt, black heels are a fail-safe option. To complete this elegant office ensemble, keep your accessories minimal yet sophisticated.


















Please let me your opinion about this look and of course my thoughts about moving on. I will be waiting. Till then take care of yourself and the people who are there for you when you need them most.












16 comments:

  1. "Give your best to those who deserve to be part of your life and who are willing to put in the same effort as you. Don't cross the bridge for those who are not willing to take a single step for you." - love you for that!!!! It is so true!!! And my therapist has been repeating that to me for the past few months!
    The office look is very relevant, smart & modest. :)
    Take care dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a meaningful post. It sounds like your life has been very busy lately, so I appreciate you taking time to reconnect with us all. Letting go and moving on is so difficult, especially when you hope that the other person will put in the effort. Unfortunately, not everyone does. I really related to a lot of your post. Sending you all the best <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, thanks for your sharing

    ReplyDelete

  4. Very elegant, the outfit suits you well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving boths outfits but my favorite Is with pants!!!

    ReplyDelete