Sunday 15 October 2017

Dress with Rosegal!!


Hello lovelies and  once again  welcome back to My blog. I hope everyone is doing well, here i come with more style post.

Today on the blog is about a wish list showing you  some gorgeous  Maxi Dresses  and Amazing shoes  from Rosegal .I’m guessing we are all familiar with the online shop. Down below are some gorgeous collection. please check them out, you can click link above each picture for more details.

I really want this Stunning Sleeveless See-Through Maxi Formal Dress - Blue. This color is very attractive. 



How about this Lace Panel Chiffon Swing Long Prom Dress - Wine Red dress? 





 I must say this is awesome Mini Heel Patent Leather Pumps - Green


Of course these are my favorites, check the website to select your favorites. Hope you like it. 

Please don't miss this  New Arrivals 


Stay fit & happy :)

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection, dear! I like this blue dress!
    Have a nice weekend!

    Maybe follow for follow?
    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara Shwet, bellissimi questi modelli e molto eleganti!!!
    Ciao e buona domenica con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dresses :)

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing selection,dear! So lovely items, like them so much!
    Fantastic post!

    New post is on my blog! Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute maxi dresses. They are quite special and really chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really interesting! Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last shoe is absolutely perfect.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much. You gave me a lot of happiness and joy by visiting my blog.

    Greetings from the autumn, cool Poland.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete