Monday 16 October 2017

Set your Wardrobe with Twinkledeals

Hello Love ones!

Here I am introducing my new Wardrobe with Twinkledeals  It is an online store which stocks fashion dresses, pants, skirts, jewelry, shoes and many more. They have beautiful and unique dresses. cant forget to say they are at really reasonable prices.

Some of the pieces were so irresistible, that I decided to put up a wishlist. Let me know which are your favorites. And don't forget to check out the website :)

The love for black attract me i like to put this Vintage Print A Line High Waisted Dress - White And 

Black


Sexy Off Shoulder Floral Lace Party 

Swing Dresses Women Dress this seems so perfect for party wear.


My shopping can't be completed without good pain of shoes or sandal and  here i found this  Ankle Strap Embroidered Two-Piece Sandals - Apricot
I really like its work.


So guys what do you think about my new wardrobe? I am waiting  
for your opinions. 


50 comments:

  1. Cara Shwet, oggi con i negozi online si trova di tutto, vedo che tu ai fatto una buona scelta.
    Ciao e buon inizio delle settimana con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
    Tomaso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection!!
    Greetings.


    NEW OUTFIT IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://www.adrianosle.com/2017/10/yellow-paisley.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this dresses so much. It's gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifull dresses, dearly. I like it so much.
    Your blog is perfect.
    I follow you.
    Please folow me back.

    Adda's life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing selection dear, so nice and interesting items, love them!

    New post is on my blog! Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dresses, especially the second one <3
    I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks especially those embroidered apricot sandals. I think they will look perfect on you <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great post! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm goingo to take a look at the website! Great selection, I'm following you back xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great website, please check it out.You will love the collection.

      Delete
  10. I didn't know that brand, i must see the site...
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dresses :)
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your selection - especially that second, lace dress is amazing, I can easily imagine it how great it would look like with those stunning heels! <3

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your comment. I watch with pleasure.
    Beautiful dresses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and elegant dresses! The sandals are wonderful.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first one is so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need that second dress

    Kisses
    http://www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cool items, especially that off shoulder dress!
    I have started following you in the last week.

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Schicke Kleider, gefallen mir sehr gut. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  19. As usual very interesting! Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete