Thursday 18 October 2018

Wishlist at Baggood!!!!!

Hello All,

How are you all doing? Hope everything is great at your end . 
Today after  long time i got a chance to promote one of the best website for shopping. i am sure you all know about it. So allow me to grab your attention towards Banggood  . This is the site where you will get everything you want . Not only fashion but also the stuff related to sports, fitness, electronics ,all you get at one place. you don't need to surf more than one website for your different requirements. Banggood provides high quality product at very affordable prize. Best part on Banggood App ,  you will get 10% off Coupon. So what are you waiting for, hit the website, Install the app  and make your wishlist, like the way i made. have a look on my choices. 

1. From long back i am looking for kailijumei lipstick , finally i got it here.

2. I really want this Eyelash perm kit . 


3. Nail art kit, this seems very useful for me.

4. I love those Sexy tank tops.


5. For upcoming winter i am looking for Womens winter fashion 
boots  .


6. I want to gift Holographic backpack to my Daughter , i am sure she gone love it.


7. Xiaomi Storage Bag is perfect and very essential during travelling. 
8. Now a days cause of pollution  Xiaomi air purifier is must.


Last but not least , don't for get to check  Christmas sale . It has lots of offer for you. 

So guys enjoy your Shopping at Banggood!!!!!!
And let me know how do like my selection. Awaiting for your response. 
Have a lovely and healthy weekend 😊. 

16 comments:

  1. I like a lot that shoes:P and also trains of last pic:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutto molto carino e originale. Buona giornata, di cuore.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thanks for the information. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice items dear. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post dear: *
    kisses

    https://makeupislovee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove that backpack and also the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nail art kit could be really useful. Christmas trees look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Kailijumei lipstick is good, I've tried it myself!

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these products so much! Thanks for sharing them. Want to follow each other? xx

    https://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com/2018/10/animal-print.html

    ReplyDelete