Tuesday 26 February 2019

Review of Banggood!!

Good morning All,

Sorry for my absence here, as i was travelling. I had great time with my Mom and with my other relatives. 
And now i am back. 
When i reached home  from really long journey, a parcel from Banggood was waiting for me . I was eagerly waiting for it. I received wonderful  Floral Embroidery National Wind Open Heel Color Match Slip On Flat Shoes  I must tell you, this is most beautiful shoes i ever had. It has unique design . And the embroidery work on it is superb. These shoes are so trendy i can wear it on western as well as on traditional clothes too.Most important is its comfort. They are so soft  and smooth. I just love these shoes. Size is also perfect for me. Banggood won't disappoint you. I personally love to do shopping from this website. Have a look on the shoes i got from it. I am sure you also like it the way i do..






Interesting thing is Banggood New Year Sale is on, so i would suggest you to go and grab this opportunity and make your shopping list.
Bonus is here -  Banggood(10% off coupon) to get more discount install this App.
Have a great week ahead, keep me posting about your opinion.


17 comments:

  1. Molto, molto carine. Buona giornata, di cuore.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shweta,
    They are gorgeous. I love the embroidery work.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Giac, Thank you so much. Biggest Hug .

      Delete
  3. Ohh are so nice!!have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somolto carine !! Ti stanno bene. Saluti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely shoes! The pattern is so cute. :)
    You must write something more about your travel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shoes!

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow nice shoes! they look lovely! thanks for sharing this post

    jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice delicate shoes!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete