Monday 4 March 2019

Love for Blue saree!!!!!

Hola!!!!!!

Hey how are you doing??Hope all having good time. Me doing great. Honestly after my exam my mind is wandering in mountain and on beaches, so i am planning for snow trek in summer. letsee how it work out.

Till now you all are familiar with my love for saree. As its a most beautiful attire of India, i love to wear saree wherever i gets the chance. Of Course it should be some traditional reason or religious occasion. 
So this morning i have a beautiful saree to show you all. Its blue chiffon, skin loving fabric. Colour is pleasant and   refreshing. This saree is very easy to drape. It won't take much time. And it settle on body so nicely. It is easy to carry. This saree is very trendy. I can opt this for any wedding or any evening function.
When it come to accessories , i prefer to wear only heavy dangling matching earring with it. (Tip: when you wear heavy earring on any traditional attire, you don't need to wear necklace) .And i wear blue stone bangles. Because of its colour, i choose red lipstick and light eye shades. It is Indian look so i put Bindi on forehead, it gave me very Indian look.
  So guys tell me how do feel about this saree and my getup? Is is over do? You can tell me freely your opinion in comments.I will wait for it. 
Have a great week ahead. Stay fit and healthy.
















18 comments:

  1. WOW this is my favorite color and Sari is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. È bellissimo e ti sta magnificamente, complimenti. Buona settimana.
    sinforosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is so nice, love the colour. You look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. It is so womanly! :)
    I would also wear this kind of attire whenever I could. But I didn't realise that it should be worn only for special, traditional or religious, events!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful!!! I love the colour so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning in this blue saree dear. Love this color on you.
    Have a wonderful day ahead.

    xo,
    https://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The beautiful colour of sky

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome!!! I love this kind of clothes!!!

    Raquel.
    Siempre unos zapatos negros

    ReplyDelete
  9. This light blue colour seriously suits you very well! Love the combination of the saree colour and your lipstick too <3 ◡‿◡✿

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is amazing! Love the color of the Saree! It is so elegant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete